What's new

Soma ARRESTED??

supervaca

Just read on Fbook, he was arrested in Prague Cannabis Fest for passing a joint....
They say he is going to have a trial and their lawyers are trying to get him off the country before.....
A couple ore czech citizens were arrested, too....

Any more info???
It was posted by Dinafem official account, so I tend to believe it.....
:thank you:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
for passing a joint? seems unbelievable!

they must be out of their tinny minds. ridiculous, don't they have any real criminals with actual victims to chase?

motaloca

We report that will be put on trial, and his lawyer tries to avoid the need to stay in the Czech Republic to the conclusion that trial
google translate

Trillion

Don't know about the netherlands but in UK police can charge you for possesion with intent to supply for passing a joint.

Z10N

dont they have some rapist or terrorists to arrest now days?
arresting a man for passing a joint?....
this is fucked up.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Don't know about the netherlands but in UK police can charge you for possesion with intent to supply for passing a joint.

Then they must have been watching him and they wanted him if it's true .. He will be able to get off if this is all they have unless they can come back to where he lives ect. peace out Headband707

Lav

Baned
dont they have some rapist or terrorists to arrest now days?
arresting a man for passing a joint?....
this is fucked up.

Law enforcement feeds at the public grant trough. They get more funds for drug busting.

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
this SUCKS,i was on the fest today.Saw some guys with transmitters and on walls were posters No joints.
On back i heard the guy who spoke with policemans saying-today is calm,yesterday was worse.From one guy i read that secret policemans caught two girls at moment when one received the joint.

laws are gently but problem is when have more than 15 grams or selling it/sending joints
smoking outside events is mostly tolerated max. with preachment.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Wow...sounds like they were just looking for an opportunity to snatch him up...and he gave them one. They probably arrested him for the "passing of a joint" rather than possession or smoking in public b/c the actual "passing of the joint" can be charged as a sale...at least these are the retarded US laws (if I'm not mistaken)...not sure about Prague laws though. Really sucks either way. Like I said....sounds like they had their eye on him. Glad to see that US cops aren't the only ones wasting valuable time and and tax payers dollars on petty criminals. Jeesh!

Best of luck to Soma and his family.
God bless.

DrPoison :laughing:

Classic Seeds

Veteran
pretty sad if this is true ,but it never pays to throw caution to the wind in a foriegn country especialy if your on a watch list as any well know pot figure is now days aloha soma and do not drop the soap hope your out of this jam sooner than later

T

The Strain Man

sounds like he got arrested for being rasta imho jah bless soma :rasta:

amsterdam11-somahashheaven.jpg

doesn't really blend into a crowd

czech policia were probably trying to find the head stoner...lol not funny

Latest posts

Latest posts