What's new

Green Crack

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the Green Crack I have been running in a 4 gallon smart pot with Happy Frog and Fox Farm Tiger Bloom.

S_a_H

Attachments

• GC 001 [1024x768].JPG
    GC 001 [1024x768].JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 22
  • GC 002 [1024x768].jpg
    GC 002 [1024x768].jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 25
  • GC 010 [1280x768].JPG
    GC 010 [1280x768].JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 24
  • GC 016 [1024x768].jpg
    GC 016 [1024x768].jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 28

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
:respect:

Great yield. Nice and frosty.

How long do you run it? Some say cloudy is better as amber makes it less than unique.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Great yield. Nice and frosty.

How long do you run it? Some say cloudy is better as amber makes it less than unique.

This is at its best 45 days as I just do not see waiting any longer then that.

Do you know what Foie gras is ? Its where they jam a funnel down a gooses throat and force food down it to fatten up there liver before harvest.

That is how you feed Green Crack. I gave it normal nutes ( Tiger Bloom ) for the first couple weeks and after that it was four straight feedings of full blast and maybe could have done five without it noticing. ( Feed me Seymour...) But I was worried that I would do the fifth feeding and then bam crisp a fied.

I fed one last time with Iguana Bloom and then nothing but water and molasses 1/4 cup for 9 gallons.

A proper cure and packaging gives you nice hard fruity nuggets of goodness.

I'll post back in here final weight.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a smaller side branch from one of the other GC's.

S_a_H

Attachments

• GC 001.jpg
    GC 001.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 25

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please do a smoke report! I'd appreciate it!

Don't get me wrong but GC is a ok strain. But it gets old quick one or two zips and its time for something else.

Nice fruity aroma and smell one or two good bong hits and your well on your way and the third and fourth its for sure and you are baked. But if you try to smoke another bowl or two you only get alittle higher.

But then when you consider the growers side. It doesn't stretch and it doesn't hermie and I am sure it could take straight shots of Tiger Bloom and still smile at you. Clones easy and lastly of course finsihes in 45-50 days more then that you are wasting money in power. Its a beginners dream to learn on.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a nice 5 zips from the GC.

S_a_H

Attachments

• GC 003.jpg
    GC 003.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 25
  • GC 001.jpg
    GC 001.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 24

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting ready to start blooming this year Green Crack for Xmas Green...:woohoo::woohoo:

Start blooming October 15th and harvest December 1st depending on whats going on the 1st is the target but you know how it goes.

S_a_H

Attachments

• #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 26
  • #1.jpg
    #1.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 26
  • #3.jpg
    #3.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 21

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok these are at day 23 getting 20ml per gallon of FoxFarm Tiger Bloom and BC. Boost getting fed 3 times a week have not given them plain water yet and no ill signs from them.

S_a_H

Attachments

• IMAG1022.jpg
    IMAG1022.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAG1024.jpg
    IMAG1024.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMAG1031.jpg
    IMAG1031.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 21

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I am in love! I have been wanting a good representation, or better yet, a real green crack and always come up empty handed. Your's is the nicest I have seen. I love how fast she finishes with yield still being considered excellent. I love the look, smell, taste, everything! It just seems to be a plant that mixes with my brain perfectly. You are very lucky indeed! Beautiful work and keep the pictures coming. I could look at her all night!

TGT

miscbrah3284

Veteran
TGT, ive heard yes.....for the quality sativa smoke, and not the mention 45 days flower? yeah.

thanks for this thread....i got 1 in flower right now...im gunna start hitting it hard with the nutes! ive been dating it easy! you are right about the stretch, it barely stretched

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Would you say it is a good commercial strain?

TGT

Yes....yes...yes...

Two weeks in red beer cup....two weeks in gallon pot.....two weeks in three gallon smartpot for a six week veg time and I expect QP at least from each and one maybe over five ounces.

You can see what I got from a couple more weeks veg and a four gallon pot at the beginning of this thread.

This strain has it all.

Latest posts

Latest posts