What's new

FFA - ORGANIC - STINKY

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are about done today at 55 days 12/12.

The first time I grew this plant (Massachusetts Super Skunk x Abusive OGK), I knew it was special by the look and the massive resin production. However, being grown with Hydroponic nutrients, I thought it was a low odor strain. I even said so when I first shared the clone with people. BUT, when I grew it organically the next time, the smell was NOT low odor.

It's certainly not super skunky, but it has a thick, hashy funk to light up your senses, that's for sure. Having smoked so many 'elite' strains over the years. I can tell this one's going to make connoisseur growers everywhere sit up and take notice once they get the chance to try it for themselves.

Even breaking this stuff up to smoke is a trip. It falls apart under the pressure of your fingers like cannabis ambrosia, almost like it can't wait to be smoked.

This is currently the most prized strain in my collection. And though it may seem almost blasphemous to say so, it's beginning to edge out Sour Diesel herself as the constant go-to strain in my stash.

The Cali med clubs are starting to circulate this lady, and a few people are already flowering her now. I can't wait for you all to get her, she will blow yout mind with that taste, the high, the way she looks as she flowers, it's a complete package.

I've written an article about FFA which will show up in High Times in the near future. I strongly suggest getting her if you have the chance.

She's entirely harvestable at 60 days, but 65 is better. Once you see her in person, you'll fall in love... if you like cannabis that is. ;)

Her mother is also the mother of Sour Diesel herself. The MSS is responsible for that crazy, bulbous calyx structure and sativa-like internodes. She has the same growth characteristics as Sour, more or less. Stretches the same way, yields about the same, but finishes about a week, week and a half earlier. She won't smell as skunky as Sour, which is a bonus in my opinion, since SD smells like pot from across a football stadium.

I ran out of FFA to smoke a few days ago, and I can't wait to get these ladies harvested and smoking. Outstanding pot.

20FFA_r2_7.JPG

20FFA_r2_6.JPG

20FFA_r2_5.JPG

20FFA_r2_4.JPG

20FFA_r2_3.JPG

20FFA_r2_2.JPG

20FFA_r2_1.JPG

Last edited:
Looks fuking amazing brother.

Genetics like that are not meant to be hoarded.

San Diego's Circa '89 Hogsbreath
DSC00879.jpg

54 DAY Flower make it Great for Sea-of-Green
flowerroom1.jpg

The san diego hogsbreath was horded and almost went extinct due to greed.

TenFooT stole cuttings during a police raid to ensure its exsitance.

Now im looking to give it out to true growers and breeders to continue its beautiful exsitance on this planet.

In your post you add that "you cant wait for us to get it".

I would love to bring some new genetics into the room.

Any chance there is a medical dispensary or caretaker that would be able to provide cuts of the FFA or perhaps looking to trade for a hogsbreath cut?

irie meditations...
ras jacob

Last edited:
Very nice Bro.Im lovin my ECSD,and if you say this is slowly edging that out,then :bashhead: yowser,lol.Hopefully it will make it this way sooner or later,cuz that girl is lookin potent.Great work as usual. Peace and stay safe,PVP

cardiel

WOW Crazy Composer.. those plants looks soo sexy and what a big calyxs... really amazing.. but i have to ask you something.. are you going to make some backcrosses of that strain, so people in europe (e.g. me :D ) could try it?

Cheers Cardiel :smile:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
hmmm...it IS a seed strain...:chin: which has me thinking-- how did the rest of the progeny turn out, CC?
any hermaphrodites? or did u just grow this one seed out? cheers

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cardiel, No, I have no plans to breed with her. Maybe someone else will try.

ethereal, great question. I grew 20 of them and ALL of the sisters were great plants, NO hermies at all. I kept this plant because it was one of those things... every time I went into my garden, she caught my attention form the back of the room. She looks so mean, growling mean. :) The other sisters were great smoke, and had some of the same bud phenotypes, but this one was the most extremely eye-catching of them.

B

Brad

NIce flushing CC you know i like a good flush,nice and yellow....looks great

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Crazy Composer said:
....every time I went into my garden, she caught my attention form the back of the room. She looks so mean, growling mean. :)
BWwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaahhhh

growling mean :muahaha:

You have a great way with words CC.... :rasta:

G

guest5703

dude wonderful plants as always! Can't wait for that high times article I dig that you write a bunch. That strains looks really wicked, and what's more wicked is that flush man! How many days and what did you flush her with....pure water, half strength, sugar??? Thanks bro keep that shit up forever!!!! PEACE

G

Lovely lime e nugz!!!!!

Go CC go another killer project done!
SHe is eye catching my man,nice clear pics!!!
Both are nice the HOG too......

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali, on the flush... I step down the nutes half way through flower, and cut all N out too. The residual in the soil will feed the plants well enough by just adding pure water.

The actual action of flushing happens a week, sometimes longer before harvest. it's all about how each individual plant is acting. If it's staying too green, too far into flower, I'll start flushing that plant earlier than the rest who are yellowing up on time. Organic farming indoors is not easy, it's very labor intensive... Well, if you want great pot it's not easy.

But to answer the question, it's a matter of beginning to starve them for N early on, and maintain a slow yellowing all the way through flower. If they yellow up too soon, I add a little N. I just keep an eye on the needs of each individual plant and do what it wants. :)

RED145

Beautiful Pic's CC and a very sweet looking and sounding plant!!Whats the FFA stand for?Seems like I remember it from a while back but cant pull it out.