What's new

FFA round 2

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the FFA clone. :) About 45 days 12/12. (FFA means two things... "Free For All", and "Future Farmers of America"). This is a selection of Reservoir Seeds' Massachussetts Super Skunk x OG Kush (Abusive's cut).

This is my second grow with her.

Initially, I had mentioned that she was a low-odor plant. I've changed my mind... here's why I thought it was low-odor at first: The first grow was done with General Hydroponics nutrients, which are known to hold back on some of the plant's aromas. When I first smelled this bud, it was pretty much devoid of any real pot smell. Well... with organics it's a whole different story! :)

The smell is still not really strong, but it's certainly a dank smeller. No doubt.

She is a branchy lady, throwing out new branches all over the place during the first two weeks of 12/12. Those branches will need tying up if the plant is grown to potential. ;)

The yields are average to slightly above average.

What's so cool about this plant (besides the great flavor and killer potency) is the way it looks as it grows. Quite similar to the ECSD bud structure, but with variations.

She's a little sensitive to nitrogen, and needs a bit of dialing in to get her happy... not bad though.

Here's some pics.
20FFA6.jpg

20FFA5.jpg

20FFA4.jpg

20FFA3.jpg

20FFA2.jpg

20FFA1.jpg

Rastanfisk

Yupp my Brother :) Organic: the Smell UMM taste and compact bud´s "Hard nugget´s"
Like this one, thanks for the pictures and I be:lurk: around :joint:

Peace, you made me do -another second round - of the famous spliff :nono: :rasta: :headbange

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks amazing cc

if its a free for all
send me that straight away

Awesome looking as always.Great to hear its makin the rounds,so it might be in everyones hands sooner or later.Peace and stay safe,DWW

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brain, It DOES look damn close to Sour, doesn't it? Probably because this is sort of a parallel breeding of the original Sour Diesel. Original Sour Diesel was Mass Super Skunk x Chem. The mother of FFA is also Mass Super Skunk (same exact clone)., and the father is Abusive's OGKush clone. The OG Kush is related to the Chem (closely) so the breeding is very similar. The outcome is visually similar, but this one's not nearly as stinky as the Sour Diesel is.

ojd, it's called "Free For All" so people who have it know there are no restrictions, not so I can personally send it out to every grower on the planet! hehehe If someone close to you gets it, they are free to share it. :) For the record though, I hope you DO get it soon!. :)

orgogliodiprovi, Stetches like Sour Diesel, but branchier as she goes upward.

DWW, what's up, bro?! Yeah, I hope it gets to everyone's garden, at least to try her out. She's really fun to grow and to smoke. :) SUPERB bag appeal, too. ;)

Thanks, all, for the comments, they're not unapreciated. :) cc

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was kidding cc :muahaha:
i dont need it,i have the sssdhaze and that keeps me happp day and night

looks very nice tho

Last edited:
G

right the FUNK on CC!!!!!! She looks yummmmmmmmmmy........and YES.....looks very similar to ECSD....but that makes perfect sense :rasta:

I really dig that name bro!!!!!! How it should be!!!!!!

Bf

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
CC you da man bro!!!

I have to agree with this line of gernetics being tops on potency...The Diesels,OGK's,SuperSkunks,and Chems rule the roost for the time being,thats a fact!!!

Thanks Crazy for all you do bro and a big ups on the articles you have been contributing to or writing period!!!!!

Take Care.............................CC

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you play this bud backwards...

When you play this bud backwards...

OH NO!

The Devil's in my FFA plant!!!

See him?!

Must be good shit!

20Devil_in_the_FFA.jpg

ojd, no slight intended, just stating the facts for fact's sake. :) Besides, the way this community rolls, it won't be long before everyone who wanted it, will have it.

CC, Hey!!! I've written dozens of articles for pot mags over the years, and only one was a shared effort! hehehe Honestly, my style of writing was changed up and muddled a bit by having someone else "expand" what I had written. No big deal, but I will be staying away from JOINT-efforts when writing. ;)

I understand why High Times wanted to expand this article, it was the yearly harvest issue, and they wanted substantial length to the harvest article. My style of writing will get into and out of the reader's head fast! I don't want to take much of your time. :) Spewing fluff to fill page space is not my thing. :)

More articles are in the works now. :) One on the day-to-day life of a subsistence grower (someone who grows to live), and one about the strains I've got growing at the moment and whatever tips or relevant thoughts pop up as I write. :) hehehe It's a lot of fun for me, glad I'm able to perform this public service. ;)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dusty Bowls said:
So when do we get a full plant shot

Well, I would do a full shot if I were already so inclined, but the long, flopping branches reduce my motivation to pull her out and set up a body shot. Maybe at harvest.

Dusty Bowls

What happened to your short and sweet writing style? Coulda left out the whole initial run on and left the "Maybe at harvest."

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not a run-on sentence, Danimal. Or shall I shorten this to... "piss off wanker"? You're obviously not in the position to give me advice on sentence structure.