What's new

600watt little aussie ripper

shit i think this is my personal best roughly 6 hrs after opperation soil got busted by the police in australia and i,m posting a new grow thread after all once a smoker allways a smoker peace out and enjoy the show .... :wave:

just to keep it small i got me a 1500x700 garden shed then i added two 100mm intake

then 100mm outlet

then built a frame in the top to hold up the light and insulation

then i lined the walls with heat resitant sarking

and used cardboard on the walls for insulation and in the roof

then grab your self a can of spray on addhesive and coat the room in tinfoil just as you would with wallpaper

got the light from heven in there the shade had to be cut down by 100mm in width but it fitts perfect now

you can allso find some great stuff at bunnings take a gannder at this easy carbon scrubber i made for $40.00 au it,s just a leafcatcher full of acctive carbon on a fan

i,ve got two kalicharkra seedlings from mandalla seeds and five mandalla#1 and three random bagseed on the go allready but wont be posting pics for about two weeks just going to wait till thay get sum size too them coz every one knows what seedlings look like ........boring :rasta: smoke up peace out :headbange

here are the three bagseed i,ve got allready

:wave: for now

Last edited:
G

hell ya man you dont waist no time...bad ass scrubber utilizing the leaf blower bag...peace

the bust

the bust

the other grow was the victim of a neigbhor and a dealer we would not sell to :fsu: thanks anyway we can rebuild :headbange

we call it progress

we call it progress

hi guys i,m back again after about 9 days under 400watt mh for veg this pic was 9 days ago

and now 9 days later

those three are unknown strains later in the week i,l post sum pics of my other strains i,ve got two kalisharcra and five mandalla#1

till then peace out and smoke up :rasta:

untamed

when you were busted, did you have to go to court? how many plants did you have etc? what was the penalty?

nice looking grow by the way.

info on pennalty,s

info on pennalty,s

so far the person in question was not arrested coz he,s in a wheelchair and after ten years or so in a wheelchair your finger prints are non existant i laughed so hard when he told me thay couldent get his prints .....
he was printed today and thay have spelt his name wrong about seven different times on the paperwork i dont think thay really wanna charge him coz thay know deep down it,s only a medicinal user not a grower /dealer................

but it,s going to court soon we,ll see then ??????? :fsu:

hello fellow farmers

hello fellow farmers

hello all once again been a few days so i thought i,d call in to update the post thay all got there first dose of nute,s today just an organic tea baught online .......but i must say there all looking fine starting to get big meaty stems and rich green leaves i,ll get sum new pic,s up soon probably tommorrow i,ve got sum problems with 3 of my mandalla#1 just cant find a happy medium whith the ph there all in the same garden mix of soil so i dunno what the go is with that but there finaly going green but not growing much but the other two look just awsome ...so all round out of ten beans i got five plants two strong and three little weakling,s :lurk:

now moving on to the kalicharcra out of ten beans sadly only two :lurk: but there mighty fine looking plants real strong just three inch high and got a stem so strong i cant belive it it wont bend without snaping damn it,s just like hardwood :canabis: i dont think we,ll be able to manipulate them to much at all but we will see pic,s coming soon stay tuned to the same weed channel at the same weed time for another episode of weed man ... :rant:... sorry got a little caught up in the moment

peace out smoke up :joint: :rasta:

Right at it again man. That is what I like to see. Cool little setup I have started seeing a lot more shed type grows. Although who ever really gets a shot of the outside of the room. LOL. Can't wait to see these explode. Veg is always the slowest.

progress shots woohah

progress shots woohah

i,ll start with my best two mandalla#1,s

now the three weekling mandalla#1,s

then moving on to the only two kalicharcra that grew

and last but not least two local bagseed dont know there strains but it,s some serious smoke

what a little AUSSIE RIPPER :woohoo:
bye for now :wave: i hope your as impressed :headbange as i am :jawdrop:

theres aslight yellowing of one of my bagseed and one of the mandalla#1 all is other wise all the others are fine and the three runt mandalla#1,s have taken a nice green look now just had a dose of gentle organic nutes they were all treated the same so ive got no idea on why the yellowing ph is all the same 6.0 in all the pots i dont have pic,s to post till later in the week coz ......umm....umm....man this stuff i,m smokin wild guilty as charged .......the pics will come soon ..! ! !

now on the subject of lights mine are brand new this time round and last time i grew i kept the light about 100mm off the plants coz they were old light,s

but this time the light is about 300mm and still seem,s like it,s stressing them a bit
[-ie:new lights] so in a sentence how high do i have my new lights above my crop
i,m using 400watt mh in veg and 600watt in bloom both new lights

bubble bucket seed farm

bubble bucket seed farm

wow it,s 405 am
and i just made a bubble bucket to put the three little runt mandalla#1,s and try speed them up sum ...

the plan is to keep these one,s small and pollinate all three for a big stock of #1 seeds hope to get at least a jam jar full of good fresh seed coz im beggining to think customs may have flaged my postal adress ............................only thinking i,ll wait the full 28 days before i panic and start :cuss:

will update the pics too soon after sum sleep sounds good :wave:

just a few pics

just a few pics

heres a famliy shot as of yesterday i got a bug infestation in my soil so
today i made three dwc 8 gallon tubs for the babies to go through junior high in so now im posted in the wrong forum but who cares

any modrater looking to move thread to hydro please

any modrater looking to move thread to hydro please

had to go to dwc over an insect problem but all,s good ....the water is fine come on in

this bucket is my seed farm i,ve got 2 female m#1 and 1 male m#1

woohoo mandalla#1

woohoo mandalla#1

all is growing good peep,s look at my #1,s

and the kalicharcra,s not far behind :jump:

and the bagseed looking good :headbange

i,ve got an unknowen sativa strain to no pic sorry but its looking sick :badday: :badday: :badday: i,ll sort it out soon enough

Latest posts

Latest posts