What's new

Micro Grow DUTCH STYLE

BeeKaa

hello fellow growers,

I introduced myself, now it is time to introduce my grow cabinet...
outside i have some projects (all cutting left overs i couldn't throw away lol) but that is not why i am making this diary...

this thread is about my indoor micro cabinet::
gallery_7458_2649_9621.jpg

it is about 40x60x190 cm, an it is divided in 2 rooms (flower-room on top of the veg-room) and is sharing 1 250 M3Ruck air extractor( i dont know the right word) and a 250m3 CAN filter

both rooms have 4 fluorescent tubes of 60cm/18watt/1250 Lumens
cooled with 1pc-fan between every 2 tubes

current situation

Flowering room
9 bubblicious in the flower room in SCROG 4th week flowering

*2 own F1 crossing (blueberry(female) x bubblicious(male)) seedlings day 7 above soil

1 Black Jack (black domina x Jack Herrer) root spotted today so planted today.

and 2 backup mothers 4 cuttings (bubblicious)..
here come the weekly taken pictures of the flowering room

2 weeks pre-growed cuttings planten in the 30L container with plagron light mix.
gallery_7458_2649_26083.jpg

day 7 veg (day 1 12/12)

day 14 veg (12/12)

day 1 flowering (12/12)

day 3 flowering

day 8 flowering

day 15 flowering

day 22 flowering

the last picture is taken yesterday, the bubblicious from outside (the mothers of the bubbles im growing now) are already dried and smoking :) tasting very sweet and heavy... so i knoiw what i can expect..

i'll keep this updates..

questions are always answered and i have lot more pics of my growroom etc.

greets BK :joint:

Last edited:
G

Man, nice grow, very cool diy set up. Should be some good smoke comein out of that.

green_grow

Veteran
unless i am mistaken, you are getting all this action out of a 72watt flourescent tube set-up ?

looks awesome ! what are you feeding them ?

BeeKaa

i did one cycle before this one, with blueberry..
i had 5 seedlings, 1 stayed small and the rest was vegged for about 2-3 weeks before going into 12/12 cycle.

i havent got any pics, but the result was 75 grams dry with 72 watt lighting... so it was just over 1gr/watt.

this cycle has its better things and things i could have done better...

Better things:
+ more buds than last cycle, no empty spots an the net.
+ the plants are cuttings, so they al have the same flowering time, and taste and thickness
+ I have tasted the mothers so i know what i can expect from this cycle

Bad things:
- The net is too low, i cant get my hand/arm under it so al the dead leaves are still lying on the soil.. and al the little buds under the net that i normally remove still remain.. the popcorn..

- this strain has a lot of leaves, that is not ideal for scrogging. i had to remove couple of handfuls of leaves.. between week 1 + 2 and 2 + 3 and still going.

nutrients I use::
canna vega
canna flores
pk 13-14
rhizotonic
cannazym
co2 tablets (when temperature comes above 28 degrees celcius)

next cycle i am going to switch nutrients and i am going fully bio..

i am going to work with "B.A.C." organic nutrients and mycorhizza fungus... Like sannie, another dutch guy active on this forum
i have his results with this symbiotic fungus and they are stunning!
and i already have a new strain: Herijuana
10 seeds already in my fridge waiting to be germinated

greetz

BK :joint:

ps. already al lot reactions... dutch growers seem to be only interested in HPS grows

Last edited:

BeeKaa

here are some pics

1 of the growroom wit a bubblicious mother ( cutting from the mother I like best)
gallery_7458_2649_2280449.jpg

and 2 of the bubblicious mothers (from the seeds)
the 1st pic is week 3 flowering i think :muahaha: ( 3x bubblicious in 30cm libra)
gallery_7458_2649_2583797.jpg

the 2nd pic i harvested 1 and a half plant due to rot :nono: and shot this picture before 2nd harvest
gallery_7458_2649_2108005.jpg

I must say the buds are quite small, the reason is that the original idea was to flower under Fluor.. so it flower its first 2 weeks under fluor...before it went outside

greets bk

G

I'm thinking of doing mine in a scrog style. Can you let me know what to do and not to do when setting up the screen.

BeeKaa

that depends on your growing style..

you can attach te scrog tot the pot like i did with the bubblicious outside thats a good option if you dont have many plants or else it wil be al lot of work and time/.

but in my flower room the scrog net is attached tot the walls of my room. so you haver 1 big net 4 al of your plants.

be sure to make your net at a height of 15-25 cm,
Not to high or else it woud take weeks 4 the plants to get to the net..
but not too low because you will be unable to get your hand under the net.. (for removing dead leaves etc.)

ths scrogging itself isnt that hard.. just wait for the plant to grow through the net

then every single branch you have tot tie loosely tot the net (not squishing it!!) and this you have to do untill the plants stop growing..
guide the branches to were the empty spots are on the net... the buds wil grow towards the light an due too the scrogging they will be al at the same height.

i hope you can do something with my info.... try to be as clear in english as possible

greets

BK

G

BeeKaa said:
that depends on your growing style..

you can attach te scrog tot the pot like i did with the bubblicious outside thats a good option if you dont have many plants or else it wil be al lot of work and time/.

but in my flower room the scrog net is attached tot the walls of my room. so you haver 1 big net 4 al of your plants.

be sure to make your net at a height of 15-25 cm,
Not to high or else it woud take weeks 4 the plants to get to the net..
but not too low because you will be unable to get your hand under the net.. (for removing dead leaves etc.)

ths scrogging itself isnt that hard.. just wait for the plant to grow through the net

then every single branch you have tot tie loosely tot the net (not squishing it!!) and this you have to do untill the plants stop growing..
guide the branches to were the empty spots are on the net... the buds wil grow towards the light an due too the scrogging they will be al at the same height.

i hope you can do something with my info.... try to be as clear in english as possible

greets

BK

One most excellent explanation Bro, thanks for the help...Peace

that is a supreme scrog. Ive seen other grows with the large floro tubes t8 and t12 and they seem to work great. It seriously makes me reconsider the cfls i use. If i can find all the spectrums i need and the right sizes i think i found my next project. Absoulutly stunning.

peace

G

light chart

light chart

Heres a good chart to go by when considering lighting.

BeeKaa

@ scyfreak and rkrone
thanks a lot.. i am very proud of this project...

@uh what and floppyfunda...
yeah its true.. u can offer the plant a better spectrum

the colours I use and the way i look at them ( effects i knoW)

865.. this tube give bright white/blue light.. i use these for vegging
effect: short internodes, more bushy growbehaviour
color is similar too early spring sunlight

827.. this tubes gives bright orange/red light.. i use these from the moments the first pistels begin to show.
Effect.. more and thicker pistels..thicker stern to carry the buds and off course better bud-building (more dense)
color is similar too late summer sunlight

some people mix the colours... but i've tried it till de 2nd week flower
and then i came to the conclusion that i will never mix again due to dissapointing results.

MY SCROG SECRET by the way is:: to bend/cut the leaves that are creating shadows on your buds... sometimes you drastically have to cut many leaves like me.. but i promis you the buds wil pay you back double..

and remember bending a leaf under your net is always better dan cutting it...
in any case it causes some stress.

greets from holland

BK the growpunk :headbange

how old do you people think i am by the way?

Last edited:
i run 2 30 watt 5500k 1 30 watt 3500k and 2 40 watt 2500k
I think the even plane of the tubes allows for a consistant blanket of light without hot spots and like with t5s get all the buds close to the light.

peace

Last edited:
G

BeeKaa said:
@ scyfreak and rkrone
thanks a lot.. i am very proud of this project...

@uh what and floppyfunda...
yeah its true.. u can offer the plant a better spectrum

the colours I use and the way i look at them ( effects i knoW)

865.. this tube give bright white/blue light.. i use these for vegging
effect: short internodes, more bushy growbehaviour
color is similar too early spring sunlight

827.. this tubes gives bright orange/red light.. i use these from the moments the first pistels begin to show.
Effect.. more and thicker pistels..thicker stern to carry the buds and off course better bud-building (more dense)
color is similar too late summer sunlight

some people mix the colours... but i've tried it till de 2nd week flower
and then i came to the conclusion that i will never mix again due to dissapointing results.

MY SCROG SECRET by the way is:: to bend/cut the leaves that are creating shadows on your buds... sometimes you drastically have to cut many leaves like me.. but i promis you the buds wil pay you back double..

and remember bending a leaf under your net is always better dan cutting it...
in any case it causes some stress.

greets from holland

BK the growpunk :headbange

how old do you people think i am by the way?

I am very impressed with your grow and your growing style. I love Holland! Are you old enough to adopt me? :joint:

G

BeeKaa said:
i did one cycle before this one, with blueberry..
i had 5 seedlings, 1 stayed small and the rest was vegged for about 2-3 weeks before going into 12/12 cycle.

i havent got any pics, but the result was 75 grams dry with 72 watt lighting... so it was just over 1gr/watt.

this cycle has its better things and things i could have done better...

Better things:
+ more buds than last cycle, no empty spots an the net.
+ the plants are cuttings, so they al have the same flowering time, and taste and thickness
+ I have tasted the mothers so i know what i can expect from this cycle

Bad things:
- The net is too low, i cant get my hand/arm under it so al the dead leaves are still lying on the soil.. and al the little buds under the net that i normally remove still remain.. the popcorn..

- this strain has a lot of leaves, that is not ideal for scrogging. i had to remove couple of handfuls of leaves.. between week 1 + 2 and 2 + 3 and still going.

nutrients I use::
canna vega
canna flores
pk 13-14
rhizotonic
cannazym
co2 tablets (when temperature comes above 28 degrees celcius)

next cycle i am going to switch nutrients and i am going fully bio..

i am going to work with "B.A.C." organic nutrients and mycorhizza fungus... Like sannie, another dutch guy active on this forum
i have his results with this symbiotic fungus and they are stunning!
and i already have a new strain: Herijuana
10 seeds already in my fridge waiting to be germinated

greetz

BK :joint:

ps. already al lot reactions... dutch growers seem to be only interested in HPS grows

I use a two part myco mix for feeding my donor moms, they freakin love that shit! Stalks like celery! :headbange

BeeKaa

@ floppy
yes thats correct, and another advance is that the light comes from a big area not 1 or 2 bulbs.. so there will be less shading..

i thought about T5's but the lumen/watt is less than a ordinary TL-D from philips

plus it is smaller so you have to place more, and when u place more you need extra cooling fans..

@ uh_what

i am 21 myself.. so i think i cant adopt you.. haha too bad

and there is no more room in this appartment.. me my girl, 2 cats and around 30 green girls (from cutting till outdoor plant)

and about the myco... yeah the plants love it indeed.. the plants ive seen were dark green with no purple sterns and the leaves had a beautiful shine..

can't wait till the next round..

greets BK

Latest posts

Latest posts