What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

indoor mix grow -08

what do u mean quazi ??? i dont know much abought growing..

I buy indoor mix fem. seeds
4weeks are the big 2 (from seed)
I did change pots to early, i have 11L Pots now
Philips Son-T Pia 250w

Quazi

Everything is looking pretty good and healthy!

I know a thing or two about growing but certainly less than many of the members in these forums. I learned most of the details about growing in these forums or in books.

-Q :rasta:

yeah nice quazi, i have the grow bible in pdf its amazing:) and the bud book:) haha, one of the plant is not so good the leafs started to crumple but i dont know if its better now. haha thx..

what do u use?
Lamp?
Soil?
nourishment?

Quazi

Hrmm... not sure about the leaves. The foliage in the pics you provided looks pretty good.

If you're interested in my grow, you can check out the thread in my signature. I'm all organic for my girls.

I use a compost, spaghnum moss, perlite, coco coir blend with earthworm castings.

Depending on whether it's veg or flower, I use bone meal, blood meal and greensand in different amounts.

I use Fox Farm lines of food and black strap molasses and top-feed guano if it looks like there's some nitrogen needs.

yeah u have a lot of good things. its to much for me to grow with organic, only hyrdo or soil, but this is my first time, next time we gonna se. thanks gonna look at u grow...

How to make the text under when u write its stands my 150w grow.... bla bla how to do that ?

Last edited:

Quazi

I use soil. I just don't use chemical fertilizers/mixes and use organic sources for the food I do add.

As I understand, you can do organic hydro too.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
check my Gallery I have lots of pictures. Let me know if you have any questions

Be safe