What's new

Doug Inglis 3.0 430W HPS Cab

I'm back with my third grow. This time I'm growing Lost in Space and Black Indica from B.O.G. seeds, as well as Shiva Shanti II from Sensi Seeds. I planted 5 of each a few days ago and already have 8 seedlings showing.

I'm going to be building a couple cabs in the next week or so. I'm planning to build a flowering cab around 2'wx4'lx4'2"h. It will have a 430W HPS bulb with passive air intake.

The veg/clone/mom cab will be around 1'8"wx4'lx3'h and have T5 bulbs for lighting.

I got the design ideas for these cabs from Nokuy and changed them to fit my needs.

I also have a connection for clones to help get me started a bit faster while I wait for these seedlings to grow. Hopefully everything will come together in the next couple weeks and I'll have more to post.

Under Construction

Under Construction

Went out and got the wood yesterday and started building! I've got all the walls up and am just waiting to get some time to get some time to make all the cuts for the doors, fans and lights before I paint it.

I decided to change up the plans so I could save some money on the wood and I'm really happy with the way this one has turned out so far. Hopefully it will be completed in the next couple of days :jump:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Very nice looking cab so far. I can't wait to see it up and running. Best of luck to you.

-Funk

Just finished putting everything together and took a couple pics of what it looks like with everything on it. i'll be painting it and putting the weather stripping on tomorrow for the final touches

Finally got everything painted and set up, so I thought I'd post a couple pics of the cab in use

I also found a friend that still had a clone of the blue crazy that I was growing before, so I'm going to try and take some clones off of it, and possibly flower it for them in the cab since they only have it in a window right now. I'll post some more updates once I get my hands on some clones

JWP - Thanks for the compliments! I'm pretty happy with the way the whole cab turned out in the end!

So no clones yet. The Blue Crazy turned out to be extremely stressed and would need a couple months of recovery before I could take anything, if it even would recover. I decided to just toss her into flower anyways since she had started to when I picked her up from my friend. I do have another connection for clones though which will hopefully be coming through in the next couple weeks. The seedlings are all doing well. I build a platform to move them closer to the lights and once I did that, they started taking off. Hopefully within the next 3 - 4 weeks I'll be able to take some clones off them to determine their sex and choose my moms. Here's a couple pics of the seedlings and both chambers in use.

I'll post more once something fun starts happening

Thought I'd post a couple more pics of the ladies. They're coming along nicely, and I think I'll toss them in to flower in the next week or so

The Lost in Space are definitely more sativa dominant, and the Black Indica are heavily indica dominant and are nice squat little plants, which is nice to be able to see such differences between the two. The Sensi Seeds are both coming along well and seem to be slightly more indica dominant as well. They all look like they're close to showing their sex and hopefully after they got tossed in to flower they will show quickly.

I guess that's all for now. any feedback would be great as I'm definitely still learning and tuning my skills.

C

Classyathome

Cool cab - I'm looking at putting my new 430 in almost that exact space - almost exactly. I'm gonna try hydro again, but gonna rig up a poor mans cool tube.

Nice work - gave me some great ideas. Thanks...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Great looking cab you've got there. Your plants are looking good as well. Since you are limited vertically, it may be a good idea to top your plants when you begin flowering. Keep up the good work.

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts