What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sticky Lung

I picked this strain up and it has taken me by suprise. She is short and compact, pure indica for sure, 3 weeks in to flower and she has more resin than my gdp who is 4 weeks in, so I figure she might be a short flower time too! Can't wait to try her and report her effects. Any additional info appreciated!

stickyLung is 5.5 weeks in. she got great resin all down her fan leaves. Her calyxes have a brown hue to them now. She's smells like citrus. I'm also noticing a symmetrical leaf formation. especially at the top her leaves are almost stacked, but only in three places, forming a triangle if you connected the points. It also makes the buds packed in really tight and allows a lot of exposure all down the stem. Her stem is incredibly thick too. She did not strech much, and I think she might finish early, 6-7 weeks. Heres a close up:

Here are her stacked leaves, she how close they are:

Here is the triangle shape:

Does this look familiar to anyone? Any insight on her lineage? Thanks!

Last edited:

ndnguy

Afghan Hybrid??, Nice thick stem on her like you mentioned. Nice outdoor possibilities for sure. Lots of resin maybe a dwarf Hashplant how big are the calyx's and how do they stack?? I would give her a run for sure if I had the chance.