What's new

sticky fingers

spainmedman

hey everybody, when you get done braking up some buds what do you use to get the sticky off your fingers???
It makes it almost impossible to roll one when my fingers are all sicky...papers keep ripping, help! Dish soap dont work, rubbing alcohol works ok but is harsh, any other ways. :rasta:

Dr. Buzz

When I harvest my girls I always use cooking oil. (like canola) It just melts the stickyness away from hands and tools. A little gows a long way.

If you rub your fingers together for a minute you could make a tiny little roll of finger hash. It should also get rid of the sticky for the most part.

L

Lune TNS

A buddy enlightened me to using peanut butter to take care of sticky hands after having handled some ladies. Works wonders, and covers the smell.

Ahh peanutbutter never thought of that. I did spread peanut butter all over the bottom 20" or so of my car. I was at my buddys house one day and we were sittin inside just chillen. Anyways 3 or 4 hours go by I go to leave only to find that they have tar'n'pitched the road. Were talkin out in the country, and i had to drive 2 and half miles in either direction to get off of it. But thank god peanut butter got 90% of that shit off. The other 10% i had to use tar-remover for.

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
The very best i have used to clean resin off of my fingers is 91% rubbing alcohol. Wipe off your fingers while they are still wet with alcohol and you are good to go. Sticky fingers can get annoying as hell.

wander

^im with chubbynugs. 91% iso is great for strippin the crushed up trichs off your fingers after breakin up buds or trimmin with no gloves.. and i definitely don't think its 'harsh' whatsoever. great all around disinfectant too.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
I recently covered my camera with sticky fingerprints. I used corn oil on my hands and WD40 on the camera.

Latest posts

Latest posts