What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A few budshots, getting close...

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Hey, as this is a forum for flower pics - here's a few of mine. I expect to be chopping these quite soon, (the faster plant pictured in closeups) within a week or so. 1 more week will be approx 65 days.

Enjoy! :rasta:

Peace

P

pSi007

I`ve always enjoyed mexi bagseed :)

looks like you got some southern/central equator, sativa. good stuff it will be. :headbange

Last edited:

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Thanx, glad you liked the pics. I am unsure of the origin of the seeds, other than they came from quality nug I bought. (2 seeds in a quarter oz)

Hopefully it'll be tasty and potent. We'll see soon enough... :rasta:

Peace

P

pSi007

save all your bagseed, you never know what joys may come of it. some of the rarest and most exotic sativas i`ve ever grown have come from god knows where, bagseed. lolol..

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
I hear ya loud and clear, I've saved every good dark tigerstriper I have seen for a long time. Have enough to keep me going for years. Self-sufficiency all the way, I like anything that takes the $ and/or crime out of cannabis.

IMO, legalization of personal gardens for adults is the final step in doing so, sure hope to see it someday soon...

Peace

G

Very good training!!

She looks tight like this NL/Afghan i got!!
Keep us updated..

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Thanx Lou, she got the axe yesterday, @61 days - the yield was small, as is the screen. 1/2 of it ( the faster plant) wound up giving me 54g wet. Should wind up with a half Z G/T. Good enuff, it's some free smoke. This was only a half assed go at it anyways...

The slower one is still going, not sure how she'll do - as temps rise outside, they rise inside too. I was at 92.5F this AM. Hope she can finish before she cooks, there's nothing I can do. 3-4 more weeks needed. Winter cab grows for Moe...

I am really counting on the outdoor to provide my supply (1 3'+ mother and 12 clones, went out May 25). This screen was just flowering off 2 extra female seedstarts not chosen as mother cuz they were kinda stretchy. They were small to begin with + not vegged long enough, hence the small yields.

I snapped a couple trichshots thru the scope today. These are from the scrawniest underdeveloped bottoms, pinchoffs consisting of not much more than a couple calyx's + a couple tiny budleaves. I'll shoot the better buds' trichs later, if I can get a decent pic I'll post it but it's kinda hard to shoot thru the microscope.

Will give a smoke report when they're dry enuff to sample. Early next week most likely.. :rasta:

Peace

Edit: Updated pics about 1/2 way dry...

Last edited:

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Dried and tested.. Tasty indeed...

Dried and tested.. Tasty indeed...

hey, the buds have dried to a smokable consistency and a couple smaller buds have been taste tested.

It has a beautiful fruity taste that goes thru the sinuses, and an uppy type buzz that gets the heart going. Not a mind-blower, but a nice glow that's good for getting out and about. My grades...

Yield - Small, dried to airy but crystally buds - 6-7/10
Taste - very yummy indeed - 9-10/10
Buzz - cerebral w/ racy heart - 7-8/10
Duration - approx 45 mins to 1 hr - 6-7/10 could last a bit longer but I do have a tolerance. Have been smoking Nepali hash lately, that'll raise it a bit...

Satisfactory in my mind, but I can do better... :rasta: I still need to sample the best ones though. Here's dry pics of a bud and a closeup as close as I can get with my cam + cropping.

Peace

buttyrekka

looks like my blueberry that^...my blue tastes just like chocolate and smells very fruity in the jars..excellent smoke...good luck enjoy the fruits of your labour bro!