What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cool looking but probably a bad thing. Any thoughts?

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Strain of Mj? Paris Kush
Hydroponic or soil? Soil
From seed or clone? Clone
Age of plant in question? 50 days from clone pickup as a cutting
What stage (Veg/Flower; how many days into)? 50 days on 18-6.(veg)
Medium (Soil, Rockwool, Hydroton etc.)? Soil- FFOF
Container/Pot size? 5 Gal bags
Have they been transplanted, if so how long ago? Transplanted 3 days ago from 2 gal, prob was developing before transplate though
If soil, composition ratios (peat moss, perilite, vermiculite etc.)? FFOF
Water runoff Ph? N/A
Nutrients added? Rhizotonic, Super Thrive, Fox Farm Grow Big, Cal Mag, Fish and Poop, Flora Micro Neuts.
Feeding schedule? Approx 4 days
When were they last fed/watered? Three days ago
Tap/RO/Distilled water? half tap half filtered
Light intensity/Age of bulb/Wattage? 1,000 watt MH
Temps at canopy? 75
Day/Night temps (Min.-Max.)? 78-70F
Current air flow (CFM)? A lot
Is there air blowing directly onto plant? Yes
Using CO2? No
Relative humidity? 50-60
Pests? Thrips a week ago, bombed twice, are gone now.

As you can see, overall its going quite well:

f_overviewm_514703d.jpg

But a few of my Paris Kush's are showing some symptoms and I'm wondering what it is. Nute burn?

f_pariskushm_355aa13.jpg

f_pariskush2m_f698e8b.jpg

Looks like a burn. I would stop using the flora micro since cal mag plus has micros and so does grow big. Also the micro has alot of calcium which the cal mag plus already has. If you just transplanted, you should not fert for a couple weeks anyway.

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
rizo and superthrive are near the same... stop using them both cannabis does not need lots of vitamins and amio acids all the time...... I would flush the plants out, because your plants are locking out potassium badly....... also your night temps are cold enough to cause color changing which is why you see the colors you do.
That's a lot of nutes to be using every 4 days man... what is the dosages you are using?

I bet your ppms are through the roof.

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
That does look cool, I second burn. Its been my experience with plants of all sorts that a little fert goes a long long way and the difference in growth between a conservative amount and a liberal amount is not much unless you burn.