What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

something called Bliss

friction2k

got this cut from a fellow ICer, seeds originated from a cali dispensary

flowered under a 1000w hps in foxfarms soil with biobizz and botanicare products

roughly 7 out 9 weeks flowering:

22491bliss.jpg

22491DSC00352bliss1.jpg

G

grapepunched

Thanks for sharing her with the world.
She's a special one. And a vigorous cut for such a tasty strain!

Nice pics mang. Keep up the growin' skillz.

-gp

friction2k

those are the most recent ones, i plan to get more as she matures over the next 2 weeks.

how about a pic of my giant bliss in a 7gal growbag? roughly 3 weeks flowering

22491DSC00341blissflwr.jpg

hopefully ill get all my plants to grow like that haha

G

grapepunched

Man where's the love? This cut is killer and I'm the only one who's commented so far.
If more people were passed this cut it'd be an elite in no time. It's easy to grow and some of the damn finest herb I've ever taken a swat at.

Check this shit out people! Someone need to test grow it before they get excited? Maybe I'll give this out to some of my personal friends that post on here regularly so everyone can grow this funk. This is better than Cush IMO.

Give us more shots of the one about to come down... LOTS OF SHOTS PLEASE! some detailed ones!

More people need to grow Bliss! Describe the funk to us f2k.
-gp

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

Yo, well people will get excited after they smoke some or see some harvest pics...
Where's the camera? I'm drooling just thinkin' about what it looks like!

-gp

friction2k

ill have a little photo shoot later tonight as shes getting closer and closer to harvest.

really guys, this is an amazing cutting. gp wouldn't be blowin his horn about this stuff if it wasn't too hot. as we are unsure on the lineage, this plant has amazing potential and is truely a full package when it comes to bag appeal, vigor, yield and forgivingness.

a full smoke report is deffinately in the making when i have some nicely dried product.

friction2k

plantbeaners- haven't gotten to smoke her yet, but ill post a report when i do get to. early into flower(3+ weeks) her resin has a very orangy/tangerine aroma. right now around week 8 the smell is completely different and i can't really describe it but its definitely got a fruity theme to it

grapepunched has smoked it, so heres a quote i pulled from my grow thread:

it definitely has some chem or diesel or og in it, the flavor is intense but the smell is sickly sweet and reminiscent of ripe tangerines, grapes and muscadines.
it's really a hard smell to describe, but the taste is super fruity and spicy with a musty undertone reminiscent of a chem... wonderful pot to say the least!

G

grapepunched

when ya gonna chop? i wanna be there to smoke the finger hash!!!

hahahaha, nice pics, be sure to post the nuggetry when trimmed!

-gp

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
I think I commented about this girl on our thread.....love er' flush beautiful nuggies........K+++.........Mm;)

friction2k

hey guys, thought id share my results with my 2nd run of the bliss. this time i flowered her in a 7gal bag and it makes all the difference.

before the chop:

22491DSC00502.jpg

22491DSC00504.jpg

22491DSC00505.jpg

22491DSC00506.jpg

22491DSC00507.jpg

22491DSC00508.jpg

the remains, roughly 73 grams:

22491DSC00509.jpg

22491DSC00510.jpg

22491DSC00511.jpg

22491DSC00512.jpg

22491DSC00513.jpg

enjoy!! :wave: :rasta: :joint:

SuperBudz

Smoke Two Joints In The Morning!
ICMag Donor
Very nice bag of superb looking buds there, frosty as hell. Good job Friction.

S

ScrogHog

Copious trichome production. :respect: What is the high like? gonna do a smoke report?