What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

elite clone only strains in canada?

Hey guys Been away from the scene a while due to personal problems, and was wondering a few things.

I have been reading on these elite clone strains from the U.S. (gdp, bubba kush, sour diesel, etc)

Are these strains also in canada, or do we have our own super strains from here? If yes, what are the elite canadian strains?

thanks for getting me up to speed on the scene again.

Sheeba

all the strains available in the usa have made their way over here to Canada.

I have the G13 cut, Pacific G13 cut and the UK cheese cut.

I am hoping to get my hands on the Bubba & og soon...

That is good to hear, although not unexpected. Even if the americans have to shut down the border to keep everyone safe from the terrorists streaming in from canada! lol

It is too bad that this plant can not be openly traded between or countries. We have to start electing people that do not seize power in the name of "making us safe"

So are there elite clones that are canadian, or does most of the good stuff come from cali these days?

i have a bc big bud cut that unlike the reports on here is kick ass, and a wicked apollo 11 that i just love!

would be impressed if these clones best these. But hey that is half the fun! lol

what do you think of that cheese cut you got?? is it as good as the brit's rave about?

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
You can get practically anything in Canada. Plus you have the benefit of all the killer locally bred strains. Lucky f-ing canadians!
BackDoorMan.gif

cannabis.gif

hell_copy.jpg

TheHashAssassin

SOL Sweet Skunk, Godbud, Cotton Candy, Burmese (van isle cut), Sweet Pink Grapefruit, Pink Kush, King, King Hashplant, Rene, BC Hashplant, Champagne, Mighty Mite, Prince George, Timewarp, Pinewarp, Pineberry, Willie Nelson, Sugar (not the same as jamaican sugar), Jamaican Sugar, Chernobyl, I am sure there are more I cant remember right now.

mojojojo

not from canada but ive had some stuff from out there.

romulan,oregon purple thai,willie nelson-died,manga rosa

im sure theres better ,its a great scene where you are :)

Sheeba

I was just gifted a whole bunch of clones from a really cool guy!

I am in the middle of vegging them will be doing a run with it soon...

TheHashAssassin

Catpiss (a hashplant), LUI (reds cut), Salish (sweetgod selection), Vision Thai, special k aka Special Mmmkay, Pineapple Thai, Congo, Krush, Watty Kush, Mango Madness, Tide, Big Red, whistler K2 cut, Sweet Blue Vision, Sweet Blue Cheese,

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
^^^ reallllly? that sucks!

i hear the purple pineberry isn't worth the hype. me wants the spg clone! godbud is nice too!

bigbag

Veteran
purple pineberry is a hardy,large yielding coastal outdoor plant.hard nugs that r easy to trim and have a long shelf life.the smoke is harsh and the buzz is dull/headachey,major burnout.smells like cat piss.does make ok bubble.basicly its a commercail bud,sold mainly to americans and albertans

TheHashAssassin

bigbag said:
mighty mite doesnt clone,if it does,you dont have the real mm

the real deal mighty mite on the coast of BC is a clone dude. And it is possible to keep autoflowers in veg, you just have to confuse them doing things like wierd light cycles 6on/6off/6on/6off, stuff like that.

bigbag

Veteran
TheHashAssassin,
i am from the BC coast,and have first hand knowledge of the mighty mite.its an IBL seedline.i am personal with the growers/breeders on lesquiti are you?also i dont care for mm on its own,mild buzz/taste.im not one to argue,but you r wrong

TheHashAssassin

I agree the buzz leaves some to be desired, but its good breeder from the hybrids I have grown. some more canuck cuts would be the JOI Blue God, Dutch Treat, Momma Cass (king hybrid, goes around the island med clubs), Blue Burmese, UBC Chemo, Bush Hash, K9, Kryptonite (org from cali i was told), Burmese x Tide, BC Kush

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
There's a clone that I got through one of the medical clinics in Oregon and it was labeled "Lion's Gate" and wondered if anyone from Canada knew anything about it. The claim is that it is from the Vancouver, B.C. area. Not much else to go on.

Thanks for any input/help.

CC

Greens

Hey guys,

I'd like to add a few: Apollo 13, Killer Queen, Cuddlefish Hashplant, Lemon Swiss (if it's still around), champagne, sweet pink grapefruit.

Mighty Mite is an IBL seedline. There is also a few cuts of it floating around that they managed to keep in veg. Personally, I like the high from MM much better than many of these other "elite cuts" such as BC hashplant or Jamaican Sugar (Juicy Fruit garbage). At least MM gets you stoned, those other two do nothing once you toked them a couple times. Even Dutch Treat is super weak in my opinion. The high is just so bland if it does anything at all and I've tried several phenos. Some mighty mite crosses are amazing outdoors (like Jaysprout's mighty freeze and mighty durban). I'd put the best mighty freeze against any Canadian outdoor...

Bigbag, do you happen to be timetwarp? Some of the things you say remind me of him.

Greens

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
Greens,
you are very perceptive and a good judge of character.i am indeed the user formally known as timetwarp.u can check with breeder brad2,he can vouch for me.anyways,sorry i was a bit bitter yesterday(im out of herb!).i agree on the jam sug,its prolly the worst indoor ever...looks great,tastes ok...no buzz.ive smoked grown real dutch treat and its killer,whos r u refering to?also the hashplant im familar with is quite strong.dull indica buzz,kinda like booze.i agree mm crosses can be very good outdoor,i just dont really like it pure.i have only been impressed once by pure mm.it was grown on a bluff with all day sunlight and cared for by an expert.that was back in early 90's.anyway the og mm from lesquiti was impossable to keep in veg,but ive never heard of the hashassasins lighting regime,so maybe

hey someone mentioned chernobyl... i got some cherobyl bud recently and it was great weed... and i found 8 seeds in it and all of them germinated... does anyone have any info/pics on the chernobyl??

Latest posts

Latest posts