What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ProMix in Sacramento

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
C21H30O2 said:
no stores near sac... anybody else?
Sorry about that - I linked to the 'Search' page and it didn't work.

At any rate here's a distributor in Sacramento:

Redi Gro, Inc.
8909 Elder Creek Road
Sacramento CA 95828
Ph.: (916)381-6063
Fax: (916)381-1838

BTW - the page that I originally linked to, Premier Horticulture, is the manufacturer of the ProMix line of products. They have several mixes including organic mixes so there you go!

Last edited:

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
thank you clackamas coot it is very appreciated.
Clackamas Coot said:

Redi Gro, Inc.
8909 Elder Creek Road
Sacramento CA 95828

BTW - the page that I originally linked to, Premier Horticulture, is the manufacturer of the ProMix line of products. They have several mixes including organic mixes so there you go!

C21H30O2

Veteran
just called and the are wholesale only. thanks anyway clackamas anybody else think they can help?
Clackamas Coot said:

Redi Gro, Inc.
8909 Elder Creek Road
Sacramento CA 95828

:joint: :joint:

I can get it in Manteca, don't know if that is too far a drive for you. PM me and I can let you know where if you want to take the trip.

C21H30O2

Veteran
nor-cal said:
You are a professional landscaper, go buy from Redi-gro.
lol i considered that, but wont they check for a business license or something.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Have you tried asking Redi-gro which retailers they sell to in your area?

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
C21H30O2

Part of the problem that you're having sourcing ProMix on the West Coast is the same one that I had after reading about it on this board.

Premier Horticulture (makers of ProMix) are based in Quebec in the east. SunGro Horticulture (makers of Sunshine Mix) is based in British Columbia.

There isn't a dime's worth of difference between the products that these 2 companies offer. Whatever mix from ProMix that you like or prefer, you can find the exact same mix from SunGro and they have both wholesalers and retailers through the 11 Western States.

Even the most ardent promoter of ProMix can look at the ingredients and the percentages of each as posted as their web site and make the same comparison of SunGro's products.

Just a thought.

CC

norcal_sourD

Don't have a source in Sac but I just called a local place in Placerville called "Constantly Growing" about Pro-mix maybe a week ago. Was quoted around $30 a bale or something.. worth giving a call as it's only a 45 min or so drive from Sactown.. :joint:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I called up some uh my folks in sac, they said to go check 'Mystic Gardens', I guess its a hydroponics store in sac, if that dont work Id suggest calling local nurseries, look in the yellow pages. If u cant find promix try fox farm ocean forrest, works pretty good for me, if u want cocoa go for canna cocoa.

Latest posts

Latest posts