What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hash with male plants?

dtoker

hi all, im just wondering weather u can use the leaves off male plants to process for resin as the hashberry male ive got appears to have alot of Trichomes spread over the leaves?

C

Chamba

the short answer is yes

do a search through this forum...as this Q has been answered recently and in the past ...

happy hashing

hash*_*bean

as hill say if u see trichomes the u can make hash ,i just think its a mess since many times u get a lot of pollen in with it and that shit dont have any effeckt
anyway if u have a male like this for sure u can try make hash from it but personally i dont ever since there gets to much pollen in there to my taste
here is a oic of one male that for sure could be used to make hash from hehe

GrüneErd

hash*_*bean said:
as hill say if u see trichomes the u can make hash ,i just think its a mess since many times u get a lot of pollen in with it and that shit dont have any effeckt

thats not entirely correct from what i understand. in some other threads, there was a documented break-down (chart) of all the detected cannabinoids in a male cannabis plant's pollen, and it included those we hold 'the highest' :muahaha:
there was even a member on here who vouched eating a teaspoon would get you very stoned. i would never do this, but here's the thread:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=10896&highlight=male

hash*_*bean said:
u can try make hash from it but personally i dont ever since there gets to much pollen in there to my taste
maybe its just an acquired taste? :rasta:
peace