What's new

Zoo's Greenhouse Lemon Skunk

Z

zoolander

I hope these are worth a little of my time but if not I may save you all some later on :wave:

the Rock

I just sprouted a five pack of these a week ago(fems) one died, yours are looking healthy at least are they the fem pack?

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Im sorry but couldnt you have just posted this on the ongoing Greenhouse seeds thread on this very page. Lets try to think about saving bandwidth ok zoolander? I wouldnt say anything if this was an isolated incident.

Grizz

Veteran
Oh shit here we go, theres plenty of room here or where ever zoo wants to post,

Z

zoolander

:laughing: Yeah I was gonna say something but whats the point like I dont try to bust my ass around here enough. Sorry pirate I'm tired and I dont want to argue today. Thanx Joesy and Pirate I kinda get what your sayin but at the same time with all the negative stuff going on in that thread I would like to not bring the same to this one. The only one who has anything to lose is myself with these beans in my thread since I'm spending the time, money and energy growing these out :wave:

Last edited:
G

Thanks for posting this seperately zoolander. I set mine down to soak yesterday and Im interested in your report and I appreciate you not making me try a discern it out of 10 other pages.

This is for an outdoor grow. I have ten LS and 10 Hg fems. At the price how can you go wrong. I do however, know someone that grew out the lemon skunk indoors and ordered 5 packs of it after growing and smoking it. He told me for the price, there simply wasn't a better deal on the market. He said he got a decent yield and the smoke would be a good solid 8 on anyones scale. He told me the plants were healthy and consistent and potent. He had one plant out of 8, (thats how many he harvested out of the 10 pack of fems.) that had one or two nanners that he noticed around day 50, but he thought they were sterile and he thought it was his fault. He was screwing around with his timer and had 2 days which had inconsistent lighting. He said the strain has to be stable as hell or they all would have nannerd.

Good luck. Ill pull this thread up and report my outdoor observations for comparison if you don't object zoo.

Heres hoping for a fat and sticky harvest.

Z

zoolander

Thanx guys and I will give you my honest input regardless of what everyone thinks of Greenhouse. These got their first transplant last night so now we wait :jump:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zoo my friend...you are all over the place....very entertaining...not sure if my browser can keep up...I'll be poppin in to your multiple grows ....DD

skar

nice zoo, it will be interesting to see your results with this strain and to hear your thoughts about her.

grow on !

G

Hey zoolander,

Just a quick report. 100% germ rate on the LS. All had popped within 36 hrs and the seeds were clearly very fresh.

The HG was just a bit slower, with 9 out of 10 popping.

G

ZOO, I HAVE A 5 PACK LEMON SKUNK FROM GH IT'S 12 DAYS IN VEG BUT I ONLY PUT ONE SEED DOWN AS A TEST ON YEILD. I GOT THIS TAGGED I WANT TO SEE THE OUT COME ON YOUR GIRLS, AND COMPARE IT TO MINE TO SEE IF THESE PEOPLE ARE PULLING FAST ONE'S ON US HERE IN THE STATES!

KEEP IT GREEN!

Z

zoolander

Thanks guys for making this thread turn positive and we shall hook this grow up and see what we get :wave: :headbange

Z

zoolander

Heres a little update :wave: OK first off I stopped using my ph pen and I can see since the transplant we have a little ghosting on the leafs and a few other things but I'll figure it out and fix it. I know alot of guy's buy these that are just starting and dont want to deal with the male thing and dont have all the gear like a ph meter and some other things that make life easy.So I think I'm gonna do these with nothing but trial and error since my whole grow does not depend on these plants and this may help some peeps out that dont have all the fancy equipment and they can learn from my BS :wave:

the Rock

thanks that would be me no fancy equipment at all= dirt, water, seeds,pruning scissors=all I need the need for speed

Z

zoolander

Glad it helps Rock because I just broke my pen and cant run and get one for a week or so :badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts