What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

turning over.

Hi, My girls are 2 days 12/12 , 8 days veg from clone, topped twice, 0.8 cf veg nutes, ph 5.6, nute temp 20c, air temp 26c all constant with no obvious problems.
The strain is grapefruit, early fem seeds and the sixth time out. DWC.
I ain't new to this and i've not seen this before but the each of the blades on the large fan's are rolling over sideways, facing down and the new growth looks mildly deformed but still growing fast! This particular pheno suffers mid flower on, from upward turning of the edges of the leaves but still packs on the bud's 18oz 400w.
Any ideas.

Last edited:

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Deformed growth indicates ph issues and your ph is on the low side. 5.8 is the lowest value of the ideal range of 5.8 - 6.8.

How bout some pix?

Hi Pete thanks for the reply. I am actually going a higher PH than I have before with these clones and they haven't done this before, so I checked my meter and that was fine.
I upped the nute strength a tad and they are fine now.
Post some pics soon, camera issues!!

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
lol it's always camera issues... I honestly think more times than anything else that peeps are afraid to upload pics. It's ok to upload pics here, if you think it's not, then there is no site safe on the net to upload pics too.

Nope just camera issues, uploaded plenty pics on og. I manage to sustain a mild and logical level of paranoia. (most of the time)

I did a bit more thinking about the PH and just checked my tap water.
I've found that the water hardness has reduced significantly, for some reason they have changed the quantity of calcium carbonate they put in the water.
Because of this the water has lost it's buffering (up) and resulted in, I'm guessing, a change to the availability of nutrient and PH requirement of the plant.
I adjusted the res and am now running at PH6. See how that go's.
Thanks for the kick up the arse headypete.