What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Time for a hiatus from smoking

mtbazz

Ok, Ive been just getting downright dumb lately, and I think herb is at fault....Ive been forgetting names, doing dumbass things at work, and to top it off I play in a band, and completely forgot this keyboard player who had been playing with us for about a month, but hadnt been at the last couple of practices....

Im pretty sure I used to be somewhat smart.....

G

It is def. the herb. I misplace things like a 90 year old man, forget shit that others remember etc etc. It's like it clogs your brain

mtbazz

"t is def. the herb. I misplace things like a 90 year old man, forget shit that others remember etc etc. It's like it clogs your brain"

yeah, it fucks with your brain for sure....I love the smoking the stuff...but I gotta take a break and clear my brain...I was thinking maybe a month would be good, but I think it would be kinda cool to go for about 3 months or so....

G

Probably depends how heavily the use is. Cant say I remember taking more than a few days off in years. Would probably take more than a month I would guess to clear things up again, who knows, just a guess. The shit really messes with your brain though, if used enough

supersonic

If you're smoking indoor stuff then you can switch to early outdoor, mainly sativa strains with up high and enjoy Sun's energy. they're not powerfull and they just brighten your day a bit and don't make you forget things or act dumb. on the other hand, it's good to make a break. it's your choice...

ss

mtbazz

supersonic said:
If you're smoking indoor stuff then you can switch to early outdoor, mainly sativa strains with up high and enjoy Sun's energy. they're not powerfull and they just brighten your day a bit and don't make you forget things or act dumb. on the other hand, it's good to make a break. it's your choice...

ss

Ive been soley smoking indoor, soil grown blueberry and some type of kush.
Up till a week ago I was smoking a joint on the way home from work, than smoking off and on once I got home (usually a couple of bowles)..
I wish I had the option of switching to something else, but my current living situation is not conducive to a full scale, continual grow. I can sneak one in once a year, but thats it. Maybe next time I can grow Ill try a weak sativa just to have more variety.

For now, Ill probably just take a break, or at the least just keep it to friday nights.

Kizzattack

Try rotating strains. I get this problem, and it seems to be almost non-existent if I rotate strains. I also take 2000 mg of vitamin C per day which is a high-killer if taken shortly before smoking but seems to help clear my system.

Remember, all things in moderation. Even water will kill you if not drank responsibly.

Last edited:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
I hear you on that. I always say that Im going to take a break for like a month or so then I end up lasting only a day or 2. I just love smoking. I love the mood it puts me in and it just makes me a better person allround.

From my experiences even after I stopped for awhile things didn't change that much. I just started to make a better effort into remembering important things, names, so on. Sounds tough but the more you recognize you won't remember that and write it down or something the better you will get at it.

I will say that the more stupid things I do are while I am high, so if those are things you are out to change then obviously stopping would be the answer.

NOKUY

Veteran
...or change strains as mentioned.

i smoke daily too, and most weed doesnt affect my memory or brain function.

...but a few REALLY do

BLOCKHEAD for instance makes me RETARDED.....thats why i luv it, but i cant smoke it regularly....BH is a once a week thing for me anymore...same now w/ cheese.

Joe Hawkins

LOL Kat saiz

lolcatsdotcoms3kwbhne1tnopgui.jpg

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
to each his own.

me taking a break from my meds would be equivalent to unpadding all the loony bins and releasing all prisoners. just not gonna happen.

Latest posts

Latest posts