What's new

she said yes!!

cpt.kush

greetings & bleesings all, i just wanted to let my 2nd family know that i asked my lovely girlfriend of 6 years to marry me and she said yes...well more like yes,yes,yyyyeeeessss!!... if any have seen my NEGRIL thread then you know she and i had plans of going there in May, we had never been on vacation together sense we've been together so i said lets go to a-dam for 420 (she dont smoke )so she said that it would be more for me then her and that we could go next year 2006 that was cool and she was right ...so i said how about negril or montego bay she smiled and said i'll call travle agent tomarrow and she did ... well unbenonest to her i had been saveing for a nice diamond ring for her (i told her our first year that if we lasted 4years or more that we could get marryed) so last night she came across a recept formy last (thank goodness) 300.00 payment from the jewlers with a look that would melt a iceburge she wanted to know what was up i could'nt tell her right?..after about 4 hours and a lot of mean looks i went to the bed room got her ring box out of hideing and got on my knees and asked her to be my soul mate for life .. i think i was sweating hash oil until her last yes was processed in my head but i showed nothing but coolness ...anyway this morning she told me it would be cool to get marryed in negril and that she would call to see what we needed as far as paper work sooo I AM INVITING ALL WHO WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND TO COME SHARE OUR JOY i will all so post the date and time and place in a few days ....keep it green cpt.k

wikidcalibudgrl

Congratulations Cpt. Kush!!! That's a wonderful story man, brought tears to my eyes ( though , I Am a sap like that ) I wish you and your lady a happy and wonderfull life together!!

~Wikid

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is great news Kush man. Try before you buy you gotta like that kind of relationship. Did that with mine and that was over 20 years ago. Be Happy and stay the same marriage should only change your tax break. Grow old together.

Mr.Wags

cpt.kush

thanks bredren & sistren ... like i said y'all are my 2nd fam im on this computer at least 3 hours a day and most time is spent right here in icmag we may not be personal friends but friends none the less...wikid - even the hardest rock has a soft spot ... i had to step up and ask her she has always been there good or bad ..and she tells me that she loves this rasta / pothead all the time , like i said she has no connection to pot at all but then she has me and she excepts me for who i am it dont get no better then that !

Sleepy

Veteran
Congratulations!!! :friends: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Good to see another lucky man getting married...with nothin' to hide!!!

Good wishes to you both!

G

Capt,
Congratulations,may lifes journey take you and the mrs. wherever you want to go,best of luck to both of you,I too was very excited when my mrs. said yes,of course that was 3 mrs ago and i am no quiter. :biglaugh:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hey glad to hear the great news brother! Good luck with your new life together! May God hold you in the palm of his hand!

G

cool beans

cool beans

hey bro glad to hear you getting married ,, sounds like both of you are happy . 2 happy ppl make one happy family . now it is time to get on the scales ... lol ... and this is the scale of balance.. it will be a up and down ride,on the scales of balance,, but as you two work it out .. the scales seem to balance, and the ups and downs stop .. only when the scales balance .is when you two will really come together . so here's to getting the scales calibrated and balanced ..lol....

Bigmone357

That's really great! glad 2 hear happy things Big CONGRATULATIONS 2 U & your woman or shall i say soon to be wife!!!!! :wink: Cheers :friends: