What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRC Blue Diesel

hazy

Veteran
Sometimes surfing around icmag turns up something really cool.
This Blue Diesel thread of yours, Highlighter, is just that.
Gets my strain envy going. :spank:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, thx for the "bump", hazy! Appreciate your kind words for sure! :D

Thanks as well, sackoweed! :headbange

peterpan, thx for posting that, some nice spears w/ girth! :D:yes: Is the widow used, Sharon?

grapepunched, no blueberry @ all, "SOUR" is the 1st thing that hits you, but it's not a real stinker. I've caught some "skunk" on breaking certain pheno buds up. Still R & R'ing her. :rasta:

Here's a shot of two BD clones @ day 42

Here's a couple of shots of the #3 plant.

Try and get some dried shots up soon!

Last edited:

The St.

that BD sounds like quite a strain! hows the high on it? i could only imagine the flavor possibilities on that stuff!!! lookin super!

Peace :joint:

K

Karma Genetics

That is a great sounding strain your growing. Is it a light feeder ?

Keep up the good green show.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola AGG! :wave: So nice to have you stop by! Wish I could teleport one of these girls to your patio, jejeje!

KG, given the 'blue' background, I would say not. The 1st rd. I pushed them in veg, and they didn't like it, so now I water between fert feedings.
This rd. I am pushing them a little harder in flowering, watering between every two feedings. Seem all right so far.

The St., thanks for stopping by! The flavor is somewhat disappointing, given the lineage. Hopefully the SOUR will become more pronounced w/ curing. It doesn't have the complexity of smell/taste as ECSD, but it makes up for that in terms of raw potency.
This IS the most potent pot I've grown.

The St.

right on man, ive heard that sometimes the blueberry takes a bit to come out in a cure too.. but i personally havent had any expirience with the blueberry as of yet. or the diesel for that matter. i was just gifted a few foeberry x akdsd beans that will be running soon though! and some blue dragon to get a little blue in! i would love to get my hands on some of that bd though! excellent work again!

Peace :joint:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Those layered calyxes one on top of another... man thats beauty! That blue diesel defiantly looks like a little smoke bomb waiting to go off :) I don't doubt its potency from the looks of it.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Great pics and thread. Wish Lone was still in the business and cranking out the goodies. TRC did make some killer potent strains. Just gave a pack of TRC Blue Cherries to a good friend to run. We are looking for the Hashplant side of the family in it, but also looking forward to seeing what we end up with.
Would love to see you guys do a thread featuring that Monkey Snooze. Would surely be intresting to see what pops up!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, thx for the love!

The great thing about LS, was that he sent beans/cuts out far and wide, out of love for the herb. He also has a great eye/nose for selection. His generosity was key tho, and things snowballed for him to where he had no choice but to move his gear commercially.

He was busted. I don't know details, but I wish the best to him. He will always command my respect. :bow:

Couple more shots. My camera doesn't 'macro' close enough for my liking, so the dried shots aren't the best.

Couple of shots of the 2 phenos I've kept, taken yesterday @ day 54.
Blue Diesel #1

Blue Diesel #3

Peace, HL

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Highlighter
Howzit brother..?? Hope its all good... I know yer garden is... :wink:.... Man those are some sugary looking girls.. Man thanx for sharing with us all.. Id love to see the monkey snooze as well.. LS is the man... And it seems anything TRC WOW!!! Ill bbl peace..

sack

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Sweet Jah look at the frost on that MOFO!!!! The resin monk would be proud:D :rasta: :joint:

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, thx for the love bumps! :biglaugh:

My 3 Blue Diesels hit day 70 today, so pics are in order. They should be done in the next 5-10 days.

Here's a cut from BD#1 that I topped & tortured a bit.

Here's her sister, another BD#1, left alone

Here's BD#3, the keeper pheno

:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Excellent job with them HL. Lone would surely be proud. Looking forward to the smoke reports!!

G

Beautiful plants, I'm wondering what kind of variation - if any - are they showing in smell, vigor in growing, yield, etc. Is there one that you're prone to keep and re-run over another?