What's new

Original Diesel Outdoor shot

J

jimbroker

Nice shot of OD. It sure does have fat colas!

After a nice cure, please give us a smoke report!

70s_PotHead

Awesome looken bud, I bet she has a stanky outdoor diesel smell to her huh :yummy:
14692DSC_07300001_1.JPG

70s :joint:

RED145

Holy Shit Elk!!Am I readin right?is that 3.5 lbs in 45 gallons of soil?thats quite a haul ifin it is!!You drop string on anything with bone yet? :wave:

RoastedO

Looks like some serious funk bro... :respect:

Thats a great give too, your gonna be stylin when they're ready.. :joint:

All the best,
RO

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey Elkie, lookin sweet... Didnt know she could show color like that. Yield, she can put out for sure!

Good luck bro,
m

N

Neptune

big ups elk, that is a steller outdoor strain to weather the cold snap.

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Whats up Elk, how you been? That outdoor Diesel #1 looks the best I've seen that strain. I had it for a while myself and never had it look so good. Let us know how she smokes.

W

wonkanobe

I just finished a run of OD same cut as you elk. She was in a 35 gallon rubbermaid for the first half of the summer and then indoor under a 1k sodium for the rest. Suck for security reasons i needed to drag her in. BUT wow I got over 1p of killer od from the plant. It was trained and bent and pulle like 20 zips.

od to me leans more toward sour d then 91 chem or 4. Great nugz

Gumbala

Great report thanks Elk!

Yeah man the MTF is a notcher for sure, the tang/rotting fruit taste is really unique and tough to beat.. I pulled some out last night, one rip and it was sleepy time!

Still havent smoked on some cheese that has blown me away, but im guessing it was either not grown right or a watered down version.

Hey man what happened to the nspecta?

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry to hear she had the same short high of the sour d. last time i had some original D it wasent that short lived. but nothing special at the same time. danky looking nugs, o i love the sig too f 'n funny.

G

its funny how elk is loving the JC above the greezy deezals, and Rez is blowing up the Deez and binned the JC without blinkin...Different strokes i guess...short buzz or not the smell, taste, and type of effect the diesels have is on a pedestal compared to most...if it wears off, smoke more is what i do...but for me, the deez just has a satisfying type of high but its still up in effect....thats my shit....satisfyingly functionable....lipsmackingly delicious...

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Hmmmm...that cheese must be some killer smoke. Late 80's now we are talking. Nice looking plants all the same ES.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
thanks for the great info and lovely photography ES. we ran the ecsd cut in the greenhouse this year but would have loved to do the orig. cut...heh...next year :) thanks for sharin amigo :) be well