What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK-47

edgar

hello every one , i am going to grow AK-47 outside and as any one had thing dealing with AK -47 growing outside , and around about the yield and what does it smell like

G

hi edgar-
i have done ak-47 3 times outside, it never disappoints me. i always grow from seed, i can say that serious seeds have good consistent results, at least as far as my experience shows. i never have too much of a problem with odor during my grows, i have noticed that it smells more during the drying stage. i really like the ak-47 because it is a good solid performer in ease of growth, yield is average, potency is good and trimming is easy.

here is a pic of mine from a few weeks ago.

tracy

G

i think it will turn out just like that, provided the environment, nutes, light, etc are all right within reason. every ak-47 that i grew from seed looked just like that. go for it, you can't go wrong.
good luck,

tracy

I hope you bought the real deal from seroius, b/c the nirvana fake AK is crap. AK-47 is one potent smelly SOB. You'll love it, and it yields very above average!

TRANKILOMAN

simply the best

simply the best

the most finest easy growin plant ive grown, very strong smell.
Mostly sativa with an Indica effect!
You will love it for indoors or outdoors!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
My experience w/ AK-47 (Serious), has shown it to be well above average in the yield department and smelly as hell. Potency was outstanding also. I hope I never run out of AK beans!