What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Tooth #3 2nds

Two of my moms in aeroponics using GH 3-part and Kool Bloom, 400 watt HPS. I sprouted 15, these are my two best females.

plant #7:

plant #8:

Yes

Yes

These two I selected because they have a very strong grapefruit smell. It smells as if you peeled some grapefruit. I never would have believed such a distinct and recognizable smell was possible.

Can't wait to smoke some in a few weeks.

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Wow, those are looking good. I love grapefruit. May just have to try that Sweetooth. :canabis:

G

you always come out of nowhere with some really nice looking girls

keep up the good work bro

Right On

Right On

Thanks for the kind words there, Danimal. I have once again left my ice cave to bring you these:

smaller of my best two st#3 moms:

larger of my best two st#3 moms:

my garden looking nice today:

not bad for two 400 watt lights. is that a 9cm cola or are you just glad to see me?

:wave:

Last edited:
I'm quite happy

I'm quite happy

Planted 15, 10 popped, 9 made it to healthy adulthood. Out of that I got 2 outstanding grapefruit smelling males, and three outstanding females. Two of the females have a common growth pattern, the other is quite different. Smaller but still looks quite nice.

Gamera

thanks Californian. There's a new Sweettooth 1.1 from Legends. I hope it shows up @ the boutique. I think I might grab sumadoz 2nds for the time bean.

Nice sweet tooths Californian, i've never smelled grapefruit weed but i have smelled grapefruit, and that would be great to grow. Great job and Thanks........Herb

G

Cali
what was the smell like during veg time? If any how is the smoke?
look like some nice nuggies. that i could add to my fruit salad.. just fresh.. as can be.
not a big grapefruit eater here but i do like the smell.. well i guess i can eat them if they have lots of sugar added.. but grapefruit smoke sounds interesting. peace

sack

more

more

Haven't had a chance to smoke it yet. The buds are still ripening and are starting to show some nice purple.

During veg is when the grapefruit smell first showed up. Rubbing a stem gives off a STRONG grapefruit odor. Very nice, can't wait to taste the final product!

back for more

back for more

Been a while. Here are my two phenos:

First, off the smaller of my two moms with this pheno:

2783st3pheno1.jpg

Second:

2783st3pheno2.jpg