What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My 6 Ft Monster Grow Updated

Mr.Pyrex

had problems with weight on the branchs i had 2 break, so today i went to secure theese bad boys, i suggest you all do the same , to avoid dissapointment,

6 ft something Monster
picture019mediumej1.jpg

Tieing Down The Monster
picture021mediumwd1.jpg

picture024mediumgx1.jpg

picture001mediumxf2.jpg

Flower Shots

picture009mediumvz8.jpg

picture033mediumzm5.jpg

picture038mediumbx7.jpg

Last edited:
G

Lookin happy!!

HUGE mothers in the shiny sun!!!!!
Good harvest commin your way.....
Update soon!

Yah`mon

looking good, i had a few branches break from all the rain and wind, ductaped em and ziptied em, look like they were never injured 5 days later. Also put some rebar up and ziptied all the branches for added support, tough having big plants but someones gotta do it. :joint:

OBSoul33t

get rid of that string bro , string hemp twine and such are breeding ground for mites , get yourself the green plastic gardening tape it is stretchy and wont harbor bad bugs

another tip for you for next season

early on use a lawn type sprinkler to water the plot from above the plants , the water weight on the branches early will buff up your branches and get them ready for flowering , less need for tying shit up later season

cheers

Obs

Last edited:

Mr.Pyrex

Lougrew! said:
Lookin happy!!

HUGE mothers in the shiny sun!!!!!
Good harvest commin your way.....
Update soon!

Thanks Lou!, i sure hope so this things massive, bigger than ive ever seen its talled than me, when im out there workin on her and it gets to hot i just go in her shade :)

OBSoul33t said:
get rid of that string bro , string hemp twine and such are breeding ground for mites , get yourself the green plastic gardening tape it is stretchy and wont harbor bad bugs

another tip for you for next season

early on use a lawn type sprinkler to water the plot from above the plants , the water weight on the branches early will buff up your branches and get them ready for flowering , less need for tying shit up later season

cheers

Obs

thansk for the tip OB, but where could locate that tape? and is it strong enough to hold it in place, i have 4 spots that are held down by stakes so the main colas wont break off by any wind or extra weight, would it be able to hold it like that?

thanks guys!

Bob Jones

That string is going to get right into those branches. You'll be amazed when you take it off how deep of grooves are already there, it only takes a few days. In a week or two it will do enough damage to possibly kill the branch. Get something soft and wide, not too tight. Strips of pantyhose material, strips of cloth, something like that, soft and wide.

Mr.Pyrex

**Update**

Just got back right now, this thing is booming, i noticed a huge groweth in the 3 days and are coverd with cristals already, tons off budding spots and tons of groweth shes happy, , and my smaller strawberry cough started flowering too! Enjoy!

picture022mediumge9.jpg

picture039mediummz4.jpg

picture018mediumvt1.jpg

picture012mediumip5.jpg

picture085mediumbl9.jpg

picture080mediumny0.jpg

picture021mediumli3.jpg

picture101mediumlj9.jpg

picture097mediumnx8.jpg

A Huge ass turtle i came across on my journey this thing had to be like 20 years old it was huge and looked weird,

picture103mediumay9.jpg

picture104mediumft6.jpg

Last edited:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
very nice frosty buds man.. also nice plant structure..
can i ask you what variety is that?

peace

G

where you at man, the :monkeyeat place they found king kong or what??!! your plant's huge and the dang turtle is bigger than my dog. looks like the place time forgot. nice goin dude!

Mr.Pyrex

haha that particular plant is a unkkown purple strain, i also have some NL and strawberry cough!,

stepoutto420- lol i know seems like it eh, im in ontario and so far no spotings of king kong!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love seeing the full sun gals.... Looks like she's lovin it! How are the NL and Strawberry cough doing?

What kind of fertilizers did you use?

Great shots too! :yummy:

Thats a good sized snapping turtle! My friends and I rescued one this summer that was stuck on a fishing line with a hook in his leg.... fixed him right up....

Mr.Pyrex

Sept 6th **Update**

My little strawberry cough starting to take off, about day 5 of flowering

picture001mediumkb0.jpg

weird leaf color

picture007mediumbz6.jpg

picture010mediumcg4.jpg

picture022mediumhz2.jpg

picture023mediumrf8.jpg

picture014mediumnj7.jpg

picture024mediumyq0.jpg

pipeline said:
I love seeing the full sun gals.... Looks like she's lovin it! How are the NL and Strawberry cough doing?

What kind of fertilizers did you use?

Great shots too! :yummy:

Thats a good sized snapping turtle! My friends and I rescued one this summer that was stuck on a fishing line with a hook in his leg.... fixed him right up....

i just posted the Strawberry cough and ill uo some pictures of the NL its at a different location thats why i dont have any up to date pictures with theese ones, the cough jus started to flower recently smells like candy!, and through out the whole grow i use Dutch Nutrient Formula GRO and for flowering i used the same brand but BLOOM every other water i reccomend it, just look at my monster!

Last edited:
G

nice plants! and i think that may be an alligator snapper? they get pretty big, last one i saw had a shall about 1.5ft in diameter. don't step in the water if they're sittin on the bottom or your toes won't be there when your feet come out :p