What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10,000-plant pot farm is busted

G

10,000 plants for personal smoke? sure its not cool that they were busted. but geez come on people. its ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if your not growing for your own small personal usage, then its your own dang fault ur getting busted.

Bosshydro

HHHHOOOOLLLLYYYY $$$$$HHHHH!!!!!!TTTTTT sweet canopy.some thing smells dank :asskick: lol......TEXAS u can carry a gun on ur hip but u can't grow 10,000 plants?lol......sorry im stoned :joint:

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
Ahh, good ol Texas. :jerkit:
10,000 plants?? How come I never see that when I am up that way....

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

i saw another video that said it was about 300 yards away from a school

DickAnubis

Could this increase in busts be the heightened efforts of DEA now that we are Terrorists?
When does Fatherland Security join in?

Mexico is looking a lot sweeter lately. Could you imagine Americans swimming the Rio Grande to get into Mexigrow? I've got my water wings.

PEACE DA

DickAnubis said:
Could this increase in busts be the heightened efforts of DEA now that we are Terrorists?
When does Fatherland Security join in?

Mexico is looking a lot sweeter lately. Could you imagine Americans swimming the Rio Grande to get into Mexigrow? I've got my water wings.

PEACE DA

bwahahahhahahahhahah
bwahahhahahaha
bwahhahahahhahahah
bwhahahahahhahaha
bwaahhahahahhahahhahhaahaha

just the thought of gringos with waterwings, getting burnt under the sun, swimming accross the rio grande and then trying to communicate by speaking english slowly and loudly just makes me bust a lung laughing, hahaha.

mind you, i work with tourists at a resort right now. a babaros style joint. they are funny as hell. sorry guys!