What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

--OUR BONSAI MOTHER PLANTS---

cunchillos

Hi guys:

first i do apologize for my english, i live few moths in London, can speak well but write is another thing

those are the shots of our bonsai mother plants in 0,5 and 0,7l. We only have 0,85m2 for our mother plnts and as same of yours we want test the maximum strains that we can....result: bonsai mother plants..

process is simple, pruning and blend down, allyays the same, blend for promote bottom spruts, this is the key.... :headbange

cunchillos

..for maintenance its important a good substrate..we use allmix from biobizz...grow nutes..fertilisation cycle it´s easy, but we musst adjust quantity to be dependent to ec of wour wather...half dose of biobloom..wather...worm castings...wather...half dose of biobloom...wather with chlelates..and half dose bat guano every two months for prevent acidification of soil and problems with potassium an mg..this is impotant :rasta: :rasta:

cunchillos

white domina...from another spanish breeder....evolution to one year..

once a year is important make a roots pruning..this in another post..

chau

i_score

very nice cunchilhos, i have some bonsai moms, but not that small because i have some space in veg now, nice strains, i have nycd and ak 47 just like you , and several other mother plant´s like g13 x haze, power chunk, critical mass, ppp, and arjan´s haze, so diversity is very important to me as well.keep em coming!!

Last edited:

Steaks

I wish i would have tried to bonsai my ak47, its 2 months old and 2 feet tall in veg, oh well, just have to clone the bejesus outa it and try to go BONSAI!

Very impressed with your ability to keep the plants that size, nice work!

very nice work. I am planning on making a mom from a Clone i have very soon thanks for the info, and Pics

Last edited:

HashishinReidi

Cunchillos, first i must say those are some of the best looking bonsai mums i have seen , Honestly you have done a top job training those girls.I just wish i could get our mums to be like that, though no matter how often i try they never seem to work out like yours.

And by the sounds of some of those crosses, you have some top strains to .As everyone else has said ,very good job on the mums and ty for taking the time to show us your lovely girls.Ps dont worry about your English its fine plus the pics do alot of talking just for themselfs.

ps could you tell us what bits u like to prune the most .and the training do.is it just lst them abit and keep them low and prune them often ?. Or do u do some root trimming to, or dont you bother with that .Edit just re read were you was on about the root pruning.I wish our ak would stay likethat lol and our g13 and cronic .

Last edited:

cunchillos

Hi guys:

-BG-, thanks for your comments..

i_score, space it´s the worst thing to bonsai mums..now we have many strins in bonsai process, g13xhash too and the hazes...GH SShaze, very prety Sensi siler haze, sensi nevilles haze, seedsman skunkxhaze and serious kali mist..in few days more pics..

thanks RamCTD1027, Jimmy_Shelter and NOFpuXnk, thanks, it´s on yours, can try it´s only few space and perseverance

HashishinReidi, thanks, I hve seen better bonsai mother plants, belive me, this are in 0,5 liter pots but I have seen in the half space..with wather two times daily :badday: :badday:

the key is blend down the more vigorous branches to promote weak and internal sprouts, for those we used U form green wire drie in soil or in another wire as see in the pics...root pruning it´s only important every 9-12 months...every month is important flush soil whith much water with low EC, to prevent salt accumulation..

chau