What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just harvested w/ pics(shiskaberry)

chongsbuddy

Veteran
I just harvested some nice shiskaberry buds.Just a sampler,I wont be pulling the whole plant for another week or so.I just had to have a sampler!Really early finisher,six weeks!43 days!This bud is 36 days old.Nice tight,hard,dense,sticky,full of trichomes buds!!!I will let you know how it is in about 1/2 hour.Here are 2 pics,just off plant and freshly trimmed!

Last edited:

sirharrynuggz

Nice! I have the Shishkaberry too. But I strongly suggest letting her go 55-60 days, you'll get way bigger buds and they'll be even sweeter. Give it a try.

G

yummy!!!

I grow a Shiskaberry x Dutch Treat. I find the Shiskaberry dominant pheno's go a bit longer. My last grow went 65 days.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
I assume you guys have had these cuts or seeds for a while,as I don't think Breeder Steve has done Shiskaberry for a while. Does the blueberry come out strong or is it more Afghan?

E

EasyMyohoDisco

nice photos, I say let this plant go about another 2-4 weeks longer next time, it looks very young and will fatten up a lot next time. Great job on the awesome strain, that stuff looks crystally and should taste great, enjoy!

Blizzard

chongsbuddy said:
Ok,im stroned,really stoned!This is great shit.This is too hard ill finish thiss later.

Heh, by the sounds of it, your enjoying it fully.

I love the trichome coverage.

Have a nice one dude
:rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts