What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

{Lotus}

I agree.Watching it right now..Always a bunch of repeats but can always watch them over and over again..Good show..

G

saix said:
the 90's sure were a good time.

seriously, i used to think the 90s were lame shit... im 18 now though i am glad i had that decade to start my life to. although it would of been better having the internet since birth hehehe

Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
i used to watch fresh prince way back in the day,the only problem i find is that its been on repeat ever since and now i cant stand watching even a few minutes these days.

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
anyone remember the fresh prince of bel air crew or something like that from og? they had a hilarious rule list if i remember correctly

cooter1

_angst_ said:
My mom never used to let me watch it when I was a kid. She didn't want me speaking ebonics, lol.
funny, is ebonics contagious? do you speak ebonicly?

i never seen the show but notice it on allot lately last time i flipped thru the channels and saw it on 2 of them were camping in the woods,lol i was like yeah right

johnnyboy

im watching the show as we speak, smoking some nice hash

feeling good ! :)

its the episode where will wants to go to nevada for a ziggy marley concert, and he has to prove hes responsable by taking lady penelope

yeah its like that when you dont work :p

_angst_

cooter1 said:
funny, is ebonics contagious? do you speak ebonicly?

i never seen the show but notice it on allot lately last time i flipped thru the channels and saw it on 2 of them were camping in the woods,lol i was like yeah right

I speak fine. She's a teacher. She's not exactly a rocket scientist. I was allowed to watch the Cosby show while growing up though.

G

i remember watching the premiere episodes when i was younger on cbs or w/e channel it was originally on....the one where will gets shot stands out in my head..i think it was a two part nail biter...good stuff

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
To be honest, the opening song for the show is probably my favorite rap song. I always have it stuck in my head.

PazVerdeRadical said:
anyone remember the fresh prince of bel air crew or something like that from og? they had a hilarious rule list if i remember correctly

haha, yeah what happened to the fresh prince crew (FPC)... haha

good show tho