What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Martini

Relapse

I learned how to make Martini's from a friend the other day and thought this might be cool. Has anyone ever made something like this it might be pretty interesting

----
I'd say make it with:

2-3 grams ground up nugs or shake
1 decently sized nug for garnish
2 shots of top quality vodka
Ice

Place the 2-3 g's of shake, vodka and ice in a shaker and shake until cool. Drain through a fine mesh strainer into a martini glass and garnish with the nug. Sip and enjoy.
----

Would this work? Theoretically it seems like it would and it would be something fairly unique. Might even make crummy Vodka palatable.

Last edited:

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
i think it would work.. the only change i would make would me maybe have the vodka warm when mixing the weed with it, cold vodka is going to slow the bonding of thc to the alcohol, other than that sounds great.. it might even be better if you have some kief laying around instead of the shake for mixing.. i tend not to like the green that the alch pulls from the buds.

try it out let us know

endo

tuttlebudd

Vodka...the HIGHER proof the better is a tincturing agent.. there is NO reason one could NOT extract "usable" stuff for a KILLER drink... you could probably NOT just mix it up but may have to take some time to extract it first... THEN use the vodka... something along the lines of a Mohito would be KILLER... mint leaves and all..
tutt

robotwithdreams

Veteran
:rant: you all are sooo o lucky to be able to experiment with bud. When i get my hands on any decent stuff i have to save every lil bit. Especially lately, its been soo dry in my neck of the woods. The most experimental i got was getting a screeen and sieving for the trichomes, with some bullshit stuff some jerk sold me. It as way to harsh to smoke, but the kief off it was not bad at all. :rant:

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
I would make potka (pot vodka) first, perhaps soaking bubble or ice hash in it for a week or two, then make a martini with it as one normally does (shake with ice, a dribble of vermouth).

Relapse

Hey, ganjavuvglavata how'd it go, recently I've been pretty dry myself and I never have more than a Q-O on me so experimenting is harder for me aswell.

I also have been dry seiving my green and saving it, but one day I thought it'd be cool to press my hash in it, I was high and mushed all that great kief into crappy hash. I was disappointed once I realized what I did.