What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spot the odd one out

freeflyer

Ive got a problem with one of my plants, 3 plants from bagseed, all grown in identical soil and environment, but one as you can see is seriously lacking something.

Around 3 weeks old from seed. Vegging under CFL's 24/0

21301icPicture_006.jpg

closer up

21301icPicture_011.jpg

Could this be Mg def? If so why are the other 2 not effected? Or could it just be this strain needs more than the others?

Thanks in advance.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
then i guess you have 2 add you setup and enviroment.....

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Wait a minute, they're 3 weeks old, and you haven't feed them yet at all? Herb generally needs to be fed after about 2 weeks. No wonder you got a problem, it's hungry!! Geebus, feed the poor thing already.

G

Yep, feed em. that center one may need a bit more than the rest since it seems to be more affected.

G

Some strains are hungrier than others. I know some blueberry strains can veg on almost plain water and others want food from the get go. Sometimes certain phenos out of the same batch of seed will feed stronger than their brothers and sisters. Nute use depends on the plant.