What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Ink.

G

Just thought I would let you guys see my new Ink. tell me what you think?

Just in case you dont know. It is the D-9 THC molecule.

OPG

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well isn't that unusual! It's like a code, only scientists and some heads will know what it means. :) Nice.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
you know its stupid to post identifiable pictures of yourself on a forum where you discuss illegal activities right?

that aside, nice tattoo.

G

Yeah I know... Oh well......Let leo come get me. I mailed the state papers telling them I grow. Its ok.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Cool tat....but are you going to be able to see it when the hair grows back? You may need to start waxing in the summer man....lol

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Wow

Wow

I have one jus like that.lol...naa jus kiddin,thats purty unique.It looks good.Take care...BC

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Love the tatooo very original...but yo u got a hairy ass back!!! .COOOL tattt man!!!!
no offense i got a hairy back also :D not that bad but still

i woulda got that shti on my chest...but the back is nice too!!!

i was gonna get an i love mom heart thing with her name on my arm..stil might....thinking aobut it...(i have zero ink and zero holes except for the natural ones)
:joint:

Last edited:
G

Oh well all I gots to say is at least my back isnt as hairy as my old mans. And the 5'6 120# hottie that is in my bed doenst seem to mind the back hair LOL

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Two things I love .. tattoos and beef jerky. Thank jeebus you can still see one when the hair grows back.

MessinWithSasquatch_3.jpg

G

marx2k said:
Dude you totally shouldve just shaved the chemical graphic into your back

He might as well just smoke and have the chemical in his body :joint:

G

Do you really think I need to be told my back is hairy. Comments on the Tat only please.