What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canada Toronto

kongzy

Hello

I'm just back from a trip from Toronto and the trip was safe
Here some picturee to enjoy for this 4 20 day :woohoo:

This is Toronto Chinatown under the snow in early april
d

A little bit of the XXX city in Toronto

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi congzy
ive always wanted to go to canada

how was the weed

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Well then, we in Ottawa dont want ya here lol :wave:

I've never understood why people are so negative. Like really.... was that post even neccesary? You don't live in either city, so why needlessly insult them? Those two cities are MUCH better then living "elsewhere" across the line......... :D

Well Thunder bay, Ontario Canada dont wanna see ya either bro. (Just kidding) ROFLMFAO. The funny thing is that the world is such a peace of living art and has so many beautiful landscapes, animals, faces and cultures that this guy not visiting anywhere is his loss and my gain. Its guys like this that make our air fares are so cheap in Canada so no matter how negative someone is I can always make out a positive and drown out all the negativity!!! They say I am a very positive person but then again so are all my loved ones cause thats why I love them so much. Peace and Love to all!!!

Regards,
Sinse.

KharmaGirl said:
Well then, we in Ottawa dont want ya here lol :wave:

I've never understood why people are so negative. Like really.... was that post even neccesary? You don't live in either city, so why needlessly insult them? Those two cities are MUCH better then living "elsewhere" across the line......... :D

R

randude

I am pretty high right now, but this is the stupiest fucking thread I have ever been in

Growda

Stupiest? *checking dictionary*

Ah! I see, to put one's foot in mouth....I'll have to remember that.

When i was last there i went to hotbox cafe down in kensington market; an amazing place to burn one for a day of hoofing around the city. (buy the smoothies they are amazing)

when i was last there i hit the Hotbox Cafe in kensington market, beautiful area to grab lunch, burn one, buy a smoothie for a long day of hoofing around the city. Great staff, fun environment, a perfect stop for any 'head" hitting the city.

Latest posts

Latest posts