What's new

Congratulations Babbabud Our New Outdoor Cannabis moderator!!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always thought he was the outdoor mod anyway :yummy: Well done IC congrats Babba.

Mr.Wags

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
congrats to ya babba, will be watchin your '07 grow with drool cup in hand.

G

awesome! :D the babbas are one of my main sources of inspiration for outdoor growing. thanks for all you guys do!

Mrs.Babba said:
Congrats hun...I love you :)
now thats sweet right there!!

:kissass: lol me too!!!

great job ,, you tree growing pot hog!!! look yall thats why he grows so biga trees ,, ol pot hog !!! lol

ya know i love ya'll and congrats!!!!! :woohoo:

G

Congrat's, no doubt you are the man for the job. Take care and can't wait to see what your family does this year. Just love your outdoor threads.
Take care,
BG

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
Mrs.Babba said:
Congrats hun...I love you :)
awwwww..... sweet... :kos:

Thank You for taking another task and role... Most of us know it is not always easy or popular to mod forums but it is very comforting to know that You are one of the ones that are looking out for us... so, thank you babba for your time and efforts.... :ying: ....oh and we love you too hunny!..

See'ya'Round:bongsmi:

M

Mr. Nevermind

Congrats to you Babba. You are one hell of a Mod and i know you will do a great job here as well. You sure grow em nice, and im sure you will be able to help many with your skills and experiance. I for one will be looking in here more since this year im gonna cut my teeth and try some outside. Im sure I'll pester ya for your advice.

Congrats bro, couldnt happen to a nicer guy. And im being serious

Nevermind

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks you guys for all the good vibes. Im just here to help Master Wally :) The outdoor grow is my real love so I just couldnt be any happier . Thanks everyone !!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well deserved position! The babbas are good folk! Thanks so much for taking on this responsibility..... We're a pretty good group over there.... shouldn't be too tough.... :D

Looking forward to a great upcoming season! :canabis:

G

Hey congratulations babbabud.....you get to drive the company van now right? :YaRight: