What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone know the sex of this plant?

this plant is 5 days into flowering and i still cant determine the sex. if anyone knows the sex from these pics please tell me...im thinking it might be a male just because i have bad luck

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hard to tell with that pic ernest, can you take another pic or 2 to show us??...cant tell, sorry

G

Wow, what a curious question to a curious looking plant. At first look (pic.1), it looks like a plant from seed. Pic.2 clearly shows the plant being near mature, sexually (alternate nodes). Based on the size of the stem and alternate nodes, and no visible pre-flowers (by these pic's,anyway) I have to ask,was this a clone from a re-vegged plant? If so, it being a clone, logic would tell me it is female, but as Mrs.B stated a better picture, one that will show us a close up of the internodes will give you better community responses. Good luck.

G

No real indicators yet. Usually a male will have a small ball, I don't see any yet. But I can't see any female parts either. From seed, your best bet is to keep it flowering, it will show soon.

this is the same plant when it was first started over 2 months ago, it has only grown about 4 inches in the last 2 months...an odd plant but i keep it around because it interests me, ive never seen any plant as dwarf as this one

G

maybe its just me but 4 inches in two months doesnt seem right...somehtings up if it is growing that slow. im no expert by all means but youd think after two months itd be a bit bigger than 4 inches of total growth. what kinda lighting/grow medium? is it just soil by itself?

G

Based on the history you have given us, and pictures of this plant (especially second in series above) that looks like male anatomy to me. 3-5 days you "should" know, but then again that is quite an odd plant you have there. Keep us posted. :lurk:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Dont get excited! It will show itself soon enough. And as stated males usualy come first lol.