What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Sour Diesel smoke report

Organiclygrown

sourd.jpg

Appearance: Very lush green with trichomes scattered everywhere. A tad bit more frosty compared to most of the Diesel i have had in the past.

Aroma: I can open my jar for about 5 seconds until i stink the whole room up with a diesel smell that stings the nostrils when you get a good whiff of it.

Taste: A gassy taste that has a hint of citrus behind it. After you exhale its a sour flavor that coats your entire mouth.

High: The high comes on strong and quickly. Almost right after you exhale you notice it because it goes strait to the dome.

G

I also cant wait. Looks dank organic. All I want to do is smell it! I've heard so much about it.

cannigrow

looks and sounds exactly like sour d should. I love the stinging fuel smell - almost like paint thinner dripped on sweet grapefruit.

Diego

ecsd = sour diesel = east coast sour diesel

ecsd ibl = rez project at making perfect sour diesel seed, ECSD x somas NYCD and then incrossed with ECSD clone to make more stable.

NYCD = New York City Diesel, which comes from a long drawn out story about hippies or rastas having the best ever nugs yada yada, these nugs had seeds which turned out to be really good a diesel of different sorts so the story goes. These seeds were grown out found a good one or maybe soma just got one seed cant remember. but then crossed his seed from the nug with an afghan/hawaiian he had making the NYCD

Marcellas

Veteran
wow looks really familiar to the strawberry diesel my buddy billy grew!! shit tasted real sour/strawberry and had an amazing high!! pics and smoke report coming soon.. :joint:

there is so much of this around where i am. ive been burning it for more than a month... its really good but you build up a tolerence real quick with it