What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Remember So QuicK?

little-soldier

Hi everyone,
So QuicK used to be an OG member and I am currently looking for any info like what systems did he use, strains, ect...
Any info would be appreciated, thx.

PS I know this might not be the ideal place to post this but the ICMAG OG/CW forum has been closed :( so no where else to post this.

G

we kind of stick together us stoners...and your rite about it not being an ideal place to make your quest for someone..nobody knows thats the hole idea...what does it matter what this person grew or how

pico

Veteran
So Quick had inspirational grows.

949IMG_1098.JPG

949IMG_1051.JPG

little-soldier

thx for the info babbabud
as for you unicorn, the reason why it matters what he grew or how is because in my book, size does matter and nobody else does it like so quick unless you can prove me wrong which I dont think so. I learn from masters not from Newbs. Now unicorn you should thank me because after you will read the thread babbabud has posted it will knock you on your ass and only then you will thank me
:bat:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SoQuick posted this thread here for us. He left it for us when he didnt return. I hope people can be inspired by it .SoQuick new how to get it done.