What's new

pot products or street drug?

G

I sent them a little note to let them know what jack offs they are....

I read your story on the tainted edibles for medical marijuana patients. It's apalling you never mentioned that these are for the sick and dying and how much they can help people like my father who started using marijuana at age 84. Without the laced treats pops would have wasted away 6 months before he finally passed on. The medical efffects of the tainted edibles in treat form brightened his life and to have you portray their existance as a joke shows how backward this country is with it's laws of prohibition from 1935.

Since pops death I started a medical marijuana patient resource web site which I run without advertising or compensation to promote safe access of medical marijuana. I don't know how many cancer and aides patients you've worked with but in most cases the patients get too sick to smoke the medicine and end up on edibles and it makes life bearable again for them. Shame on you for never mentioning what these are really used for and treating this with a national enquire style.