What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The sour bubble bx3 before the snowstorm

Lucid

Hello all i thought i would share a few pics my 2 sour bubble phenos b4 the snow storm hits..... these were vegged 4 weeks..... in promix hp and today they are going in to flower under a 1000watts of HPS... 12 in total in 5gal buckets ... there are 4 of the dark pheno (sour grapes) and 8 of the light pheno.... both phenos are gems in their own way ...

Dark Pheno - quicker finisher slower vegger of the 2 really short stalky ... with super thick leaves.... finishes purple and reeking of sour grape bubble gum

Light Pheno - taller and more strechy then the dark and quicker vegger - reeks of sour skunk

Last edited:
G

did you top thes plants? my sour bubble i vegged 50+ days and topped them, but the branches at bottom are real short, not grown up more. It seems to me my leaves block a lot and i trimmed 3 larger leaves near the top off for purposes of showing bud sites( oon the taller pheno). I got 2 females out of 5 seeds, and 2 phenos. Taller sour smelling one, and a shorter lemony lime one. The shorter veg's slower but grows branches more, the taller seems to just grow a stalk and when topped grows like 2 tops.

Thanks in advance

Lucid

yes... thoes sours have been topped....

the veg schedual was as follows

transplanted in to 1 gal and they recived 400wmh for 12 days then transplanted in to 2 gals for a week and recived 1000w then transplanted in to 5 gals and vegged 12 days
they were topped when they were taller....

tommy do you have any pics of your sours please postem

Latest posts

Latest posts