What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Srawberry Diesel x Panama Red

G

A few shots of my Strawberry Diesel x Panama Red at 22 days of 12/12. Sorry about the cheap camera

Last edited:

ECUG

Wow man, nice looking plant. Im interested in the Panama Red you used in the cross. Can you tell us more about it. A buddy of mine still talks about the red he used to smoke. Swears its the best shit around, of course he has never had any SD though either. Keep up the good work!

Dank-j

I am also interested to find out the history on your panama red.... crossing it with strawberry desiel mush kick ass ;)

purpleplayer007

awesome plant, how many different females did you get from that cross. she looks real nice. you cant really get much healthier than that

G

The Panama Red was from seed that a friend gave me. It's pretty good pot but I think to grow it to it's potentual it needs alot more intense light than my 400 watt hps. It has a nice spicy/ earthy flavor and a total head high. Oh yeah, it flowers for 20 weeks. Here's a pic or two.

G

Here's a pic of the Strawberry Diesel mom. I don't have any seeds of the SD x PR cross left as I had only had a few but I do have clones of the lady and I have a male in veg so eventually if it turns out nice I'll make some f2's. I'll try to post a pic of the SD x PR once a week.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Congrats on making something unique....I hope the Diesel hybrid will lower the flowering time for you. Have fun and let us know how she turns out.

G

Wallyduck has a version of Panama Red X C99, and the PR phenotype is stupendous.

Pictured below...

Stony and trippy as hell, good yield.. Fruity sativa taste, better than all the Sativa cup entries I tried at the C Cup, 06. Has a bit of the taste of the Sativa you get in AMS, (Willie Nelson, Gravity, Martian Mean Green) but better, and as stony, ALMOST as Amnesia Haze, which was well nigh unavailable during this last cup.

Soma's G13 X Haze was great, however, when I got a nug traded from the hand of Barney's Dude. For one of my Kush Nugs...

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah :headbange Rude , that PR nug next to the fatty rocks ultimatively :smoke:
good luck with this hybrid , i made StrawDeez x DeepChunk IBL , which will also be tested soon ... :joint:

have fun & keep on keeping

Fj

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Nice cross Rudedude :yes: I havent tryed her parents, but I thing that is
a one potent cross!!!

Does that Panama Red produce an high that cannot be found in other potent sativas, or have you smoked something similar to PR?

In any case: nice girl you got there now but I liked the one hangin more :smoke:

Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
Peace Out Growers!
:joint:

G

The Panama Red turned out ok but I think it needs more light than my 400 watt hps to reach it's potentual. Here is a shot of the SD x PR at 28 daze

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome cross man, I have never smoked the red, but I cant only imagine. peace and keep it up.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
How is the project Rude?

Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
Peace Out Growers!
:joint:

alphacat

Sounds tasty... but a 5 month flower? Talk about torture!

"Can I smoke it yet?"

"How about now?"

"How about now?"

"Now?"

Zzzzzzzz....

G

awesome looking creation! :) cant wait to see how long it takes to flower.

G

Whoops!!

Whoops!!

Damn, I feel like a dumbass but it seems that I made a mistake in this plants lineage. Here is the explanation. I had made some seeds with a doubledog (chemdog x (chemdog x afghani) male dusting various ladies in my garden. I had a Strawberry Diesel lady that was only two weeks into 12/12 that was really just preflowering so I dusted the preflowers. At the same time I had a Panama Red girl in flower that would throw out a few bananas. I tried growing out what I had thought was PR x DD and all the seeds were obviously selfed from the Panama Red. Then I grew out the seeds that were marked Strawberry Diesel x DD and when they started growing they showed a leaf trait that my Panama Red has so I ASSUMED (dumbass-umed,lol) that the SD x DD was indeed SD x PR based on that structure however the longer into flower she goes it is obvious that Double Dog was indeed the daddy. I'm sorry about my confusion but keep in mind that I am just a closet hack with no clue. One thing though the SD x DD is looking great, I think it'll be finished in just a little over two weeks (which is another solid clue to it's heritage). I will keep posting updates and pics in this thread rather than start another one to avoid confusion. Here is a pic of the SD x DD and one each of it's mama and the strain it's daddy came from in that order. Tahanks and once again, I am sorry.

G

Here are the pics, first is Strawberry Diesel x DD, 2nd is Strawberry Diesel and the last one is the dog

Latest posts

Latest posts