What's new

GoogleEarth

G

This software is great for finding the perfect outdoor spot to grow. The cursor will tell ya how much elevation each spot has in case of flood worries. Some regions of the world are not yet mapped, but most are. I can spend hours looking at all the cool places in the world. The grandcanyon is amazing, cities in japan and mexico city are HUGE!!! The mtns around Bethleham where Jesus was born are very unique. One cool place I thought was Hawaii- the volcanic islands have cool landscapes.

They have updated the satelite pics in my area, so they are very clear now. When I zoom in on my house, I can see the shape of my dog laying by her doghouse...lol...

If anyone wants the software just pm me and i will send the link to the full version.....

Last edited:
G

o, i love google earth. unfortunately (or mb fortunately?) my area doesn't have mapping that is too detailed yet. I think it only goes to about 1000 or 500 feet cause im kinda out in the middle of nowwhere. its still fun lookin around though :)

Reign of Terror

you have to pay to get an updated version which shows real time satellite

so if there was a fire and a forest was burned down, it would turn up asap on the GE that costs money

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Keep checking if your area is not well mapped yet, mine just got a new higher rez map and has been a good tool for scouting, seeing things I never would have seen out there in the woods with it.

Google Earth has also been recently reported to actually locate crops too so make sure your plants don't pop out too much:O

stevr59

i had it for a wile till i had to reformat my hard drive tell ya what but it scares the hell out of me we no longer have privacy.. looks like Geogre Orwell -1984 is now a realty

Exsequor

Reign of Terror said:
you have to pay to get an updated version which shows real time satellite

so if there was a fire and a forest was burned down, it would turn up asap on the GE that costs money

It's not in real time though bro, that wouldn't be possible. What you mean is that the image maps are updated regularly.

G

Mine is called google earth plus. I got it off a torrent site and scanned the shit out of it to make sure it was clean- when i get the extra money I will buy this software, but for now its better than the two week trial they offer.

I agree it is scary to know that we have photos being taken of our property without our consent or knowledge. But we really can't do anything about it; so the best thing is try to use it to your advantage.

Im wondering what the heck happened to the statue of liberty???

G

I thought so, but wasn't sure. I wish they would give realtime so that we all can join the hunt for osama's bitch-ass. The capabilities we have are nothing compared to those of higher powers. Satelite allows them to see everything if they choose. Down to your eye color while driving, and can read the same newspaper your reading while sitting on a bench outside. I tried to find the HAARP station in alaska(somewhere n.east of juneau) but them shady bastards got the thing concealed really well- or just edited off the map like the statue^, but why then would they allow area 51 to be seen in such detail? I didnt know they had their own baseball field way out there in the desert...lol..

G

I never tried online google maps, unless its the same thing as google earth. U need a highspeed connection to be able to zoom down to 1000ft or so.

S

stoned teacher

GlAssmasTeR said:
Mine is called google earth plus. I got it off a torrent site and scanned the shit out of it to make sure it was clean- when i get the extra money I will buy this software, but for now its better than the two week trial they offer.

I agree it is scary to know that we have photos being taken of our property without our consent or knowledge. But we really can't do anything about it; so the best thing is try to use it to your advantage.

Im wondering what the heck happened to the statue of liberty???

The Statue of Liberty is/was not on Ellis Island. Ellis Island is the facility the Immigrants ere "checked in" at. Nearby is the Statue of Liberty and if I remember right, the island it's on is called Liberty Island.

This geography lesson has been brought to you by Stoned Teacher :)

G

when I was checking out the eiffel tower it didnt look like it was there till I zoomed around and got the right angle...then you could see it rising up....was thinking of upgrading....20 bucks I think it is...Maybe I should check the torrents...I have the free version

stevr59

ITS SCARY MAN I CAN ALL MOST SEE MY OUT DOOR GROW I DID A YEAR AGO I CAN ZOOM IN TO 70 FEET AND I SWEAR I CAN SEE MY SELF STANDING OUT SIDE PISSING WHAT THE HELL WE GOING TO DO WHEN THEY CAN SEE INTO UR HOUSE WAKE UP PEOPLE
THIS IS A RIPPER DREAM COME TRUE WHAT THE HELL YOU GOING TO DO WHEN UR BOSS LOOKS IN UR BACK YARD AND SEE SOME THING HE DON'T LIKE OR WORSE LOOKS INTO YOU BED ROOM ITS BAD ANOUGHT I FOUND OUT THE WEATHEBUG PROGRAM I HAD ON MY PUTER IS TRIED BACK TO THE DEPT OF HOME LAND SECURITY NOW THIS MAY BE THE ONE HERE WHO HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK 1984 BETTER GO READ IT JUST THINK WHAT THE GOVERMENT CAN DO WITH THE SATALITE UMMMMM VERY SCARY INDEED

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
When I was in middle school a guy came in who was a retired optics expert (said he did stuff for the space program and the first mission to mars where we got deecent pics of the planet), he scared the shit out of me by saying how they had satalites now that could look in your window a few feet from space. But of course that was many years ago as I am now in my early 20s, think what they can do now!