What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What do stoners give stoners for christmas?

G

I don't know if this topic has been touched on, but I thought I'd start a thread on it just in case.

What do stoners give other stoners for christmas?

Well as a self provider of kind buds, I decided to grow a couple extra for the holidays. So far, I've made alot of cannabutter and have used it to bake goodies. I've sent out special christmas cookies to a few friends via the post (haha- Mr. Johnny Law, baked with cannabutter in sealed bags in sealed containers - you're not going to detect a thing. They'll get their cookies without fail).

To those within commuter reach, they got special christmas cookies and a generous bag of kind buds. One woman, she's dying of cancer - I made her ALOT of cannabutter (she probably won't make it past the holidays). My smart arsed Brother-in-Law showed up while I was making her batch with the comment, "you know can get 'life' for making that much." All I could do is reply, "if I'm dying like that, I hope someone takes the chance as well to make me some." ***sorry, he's another story - I leave out the want ads for him daily, with apartments he can afford circled - he's gettin coal from Santa (the kids pointed this out to me - heh).***

Anyways, I was just curious. Am I the only stoner that gives stoney to other stoners for Christmas - except one friend of mine whom is Jewish - I gave him a giant bud for each day of Chanakka (can't spell that, but you know the holiday).

{Lotus}

Ganja Lord, that's very generous on your part.Not many people are like that.Cool to see some are still around..K+ your way..

Pomh, Very cool jars you made..Good job indeed...

Everyone else, definitly good gifts that I think any toker would enjoy..

Happy Holidays,

Peace.

Last edited:
G

Last year I gave stash boxes to a handful of friends.

This year it will be can safes... diversion safes... you know... the fake Dr Pepper/7-Up/Barbasol/Fruit Cocktail cans with hidden compartment. Will also toss in some aLedinah papers, a rolling machine and of course a few choice nugs.

Mais~

Last edited:
G

usually products that come from retail stores, giftcards, money, or handmade crafts.