What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

memorable strains you smoked this year

greenhit

I smoked both of these, and was flabbergasted.
Afgooey and SSH, both tasted to me to be similar
in the creamy mouth watering flavor, with a high to boot. :)

Afgooey, came from the Oakland med clubs, any info on this ?
heard the af is african, but then i hear no african ????
the gooey part ? maybe blue goo ?

Well I have smoked and grown SSH both from the oakland med club also, good but nothing spectacular.

Ok I got a a Nemisis, not in a bad sense, but competition wise
and he said this time it was the real deal no bs SSH.
note * I believe now on SSH and DGrown sez Nevelles Haze
is even better. :))))))))))))))))))) Lucky girl.

I've had Santa Marta Gold, which is exhilerating but weak
has the great head and makes the heart pump and get motivated
but just lacking that knockout punch.

Bogs Lifesavers, well a awesome plant to smell and grow, but
couchlock up the ying yang, shit put me to sleep on a joint. Medicinal for sure. For insomia sufferers.

well thats what sticks to my mind of late.

peace,

-g

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sharon clone, Sour Diesel clone, Cinderella99. These were the most impressive of the year so far.

G

THE STRAWBERRY COUGH WAS THE BEST THING SO FAR FOR ME
I REALLY LIKED THE SMELL ,BAG APPEAL, THE TASTE , AND THE BEST FOR LAST THE BUZZZZZZZ. REALLY GREAT THING HAPPENED
CALLED SC.

G

Dude enough with the Caps. We can read it just the same without it all. And for me this year, I'de have to say a certain Purple Kush ripped my lid.

Blatant

KRS Juan

MMmmmmmmmmmm.......Purple kush.......drool.......

Who would dare share their PK with the likes of you??? =)

-KRS Juan-

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
they sound tayste ~ let me add super thai from high quality seeds and rez's double sour diesel to the mix ~

G

Black Burmese

Black Burmese

A friend of mine hooked me up with some Blue Goo and Black Burmese.But the Black was definately my fave.I tryed to find some info on the BB but alls i could find was Burmese x fuckin incredible.It was very purple to almost black and covered with Trichs.It had a purfumey hashy taste and made some very nice Kif.Has any one tryed this or know any info.Would like to get some seeds of that.My friend said a friend of his just hooked him up with it and couldnt get seeds or clones.(Damn).The Early Pearl im smokin on now is pretty good.

Last edited:

smotpoker115

i know its cheap

i know its cheap

my good friend older dude i gave him 2 papay clones and for some reason he grew them 10 times better than i ever did i usually only get my hands on one supreme strain a year but these papaya were nuts tasted so sweet a fruity the only way to descrbe the taste is scrumptios and the high wonderful alil indica alil sativa nice mix smell was a little weak unless you break a nug open then my whole room smells like a spicy mango/fresh fruit smell never thought such a cheaply priced strain could come out so wonderful. anyone have these type of exp with something cheap

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Cinderella99 - awesome bag appeal, smell, taste and high :) my fav
Purpurea Ticinesi - beautiful purple colour and great high

G

Some oustanding Soma Seeds NYCD, Trainwreck, and Greenhouse's SSH to name a few...

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
not many "brand name" buds here

not many "brand name" buds here

Yeah, not too many "brand name" strains makin it around my way.
The most memorable smoke I've had this year has got to be the couple times I manged to acquire some Haze(not sure which haze), and of course my own Afghani that I grew on the last round. Knockout stuff. Soon I hope to be reporting on some new stuff I've tried :D
cc

Dr. D

Veteran
mmmmn

mmmmn

Best for me this year has been the hog, amnesia bud, buddha sister and kali mist the hog i grew earlier this year and will be doing so again mmn nice, the rest were in amsterdam last month.peace

A LUI and a surprisingly fast finishing WYD (Lemon Pledge like Super Sweet possibly Apollo Pheno but who really knows??) really stood out in my garden and my bong this year......so far. The LUI made really good hash too.

fuaryone

best strains...

best strains...

That I have tried this year include: TexasMystic (trainwreck x St#4) from the Texas Resin Company... LSD#4 (NYCD Indo mom x Reg Lifesaver) only LSD#1 was released... A ST#3 x Lady "G" (AF's cross) ... and the best for taste was a line I've been working on Romulan x C99"xl"... an IbL line that is closely related to Spacequeen... I'm looking foward to some just curing Romberry f2... and the Indica pheno of a Strawberry cough is pretty decent, but not fully cured... but overall "TexasMystic"... and "Bluehen" (Blueberry x SSH) were probably the best... peace.

Last edited:

filter xp

That Sour Diesel is still #1 on my list.

Sour Diesel x Haze (not sure which kind) was a close second.

Has anybody found a better strain than the Sour Deeze? Well Trainwreck, but ive never had the luxury of smokin it. I'd love to get some, i heard the Kushes are up there too.