What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

help please

king_o_kif

ive been growing for 4 years 8-9 harvests first 2 turned out like crap(no good lights) last6-7 have turned out good smell killer all the way up to drying then smell like hay ive tried jars brown paper bagsbeef jerky maker pretty much everything i could think of or read and it still smells like hay ive grown 3 strains 1 killer from friend 1 papaya and 1 skunk and they all smell unreal when growing im about 2 weeks from starting to flower and i want to make sure i do every thing right i get about 8 oz from a 20 plant medium closet 400hps 250mh sog grow which i think isnt bad and the weed is unbelievable just no smell the only way you are able to smell it isbreak open a bud and after 2-3 week that goes away 2 what should i do the high from the weed is really amazing i stay high from either of the 3 for about4-5 hours per joint and it tastes ok and i pick when trichomes are ripe i use radio shack magnifying glass

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
It may just be the strain that you're working with. Some varieties lose their smell into a cure while in others the smell will come out.

GreatLakes THC

king_o_kif

heat heat heat

heat heat heat

Thank you. I didn't know that but it seems like thats the culprit. I do have heat issues, what can i do to reduce overall heat is there anything other than adding fans.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
AC unit

AC unit

An AC unit would work....or duct your central AC into your grow room. :confused:

Im not quit sure....what are your temps?

Latest posts

Latest posts