What's new

Kali,dwc

G

I believe this to be my finest achievment to date. heres to a long love affaire!
peace
joeshmoe

Last edited:
G

Yeap dwc organic hydro is the shit, and the kali looks better than any other sativa i have seen. Thats what should have been entered at the cannabis cup lol definatly 20+% thc :)

Last edited:
G

Maybe you should do DWC more often :) or at least get those flow tables out.

G

Looks great joeshmoe, what kind of nutrients were you using in the dwc? Do you have new stuff in flower to replace all these gorgeous ladies you've been shopping lately?

JDOG6000

Veteran
That looks awesome.
I can't wait to grow that.

Mine is such a low yielder.
Must be the older version.

So which version is the pre 2001?
The first second or third?

G

good question JDOG, i need to refer that one to slips.
HEY SN, sup!... well i fed her Pure Blend. she had 2 brews containing
INDO bat guano, Liquid Karma, Sweet, seaweed extract, and a pinch of my fav, B1.
One application to kick off the bloom, and one more at 30 daze in, as she flowers for 11-12 weeks. I should also say the second issue is a 1/2 issue, to assure all is depleted by harvest... main ingrediant... MUCH LOVE!
she did get the SWeet all the way through flower.
the b1 helps the roots so much.
big roots=big buds
peace
joeshmoe

G

Looks really good! I am growing some Mod bx which have a bit of that kali in. As for dwc i would be straight at it if i could find an organic hydro fert but i don't think there are any this side of the pond.
Again looks amazing! bet she is staying around.
~neilspotshop

G

Looks awesome...great job! Kali's my favorite and have heard nothing but great things about the SS pre 2001 genes. You got some awesome genetics in the stable bro :yummy: .

R

Reinhold

Looks delicious my friend! Great Job :woohoo: So the SS pre 2001 genes are good but post 2001 are not so good? It seems like serious seeds are the only ones with kali mist seeds for sale.

Last edited:
G

Im not really out there in the gene pool, so, i'm not so sure who has what. I do know that she WILL BE WITH ME, as i plan on keeping her around as long as possible. i have tried a couple kali crosses,2. NIETHER CAME CLOSE. the killer kali taist was imparted w/ a bad aftertaist kinda purfumey, light fluffy bud structure. now where near the buzz. i thought it a bad mix as it seemed to only TAKE away from the Kali.
also it was club nuggs...i find the club weed smelling great, till you leave it out, then it seems to loose its flavor? it LOOKS great too... DOES NOT GET ME AS high as the same strains i grow. SO, i really couldnt make a confirm report on that untill, or IF iever grow out the other type of kali crosses... clones AND BUD are hit and miss w/ the clubs.
Thank you, Reinhold.
thank you, Redux
thank you, nielspotshop and LOTUS, thanks all for stopping in!
peace joe

R

Reinhold

naw man THANK YOU you have no idea how much I love loooking at beautiful buds and you my friend have beautiful buds, no matter the thread I click on from you I know I will see some good looking nugs no doubt. So thank you for being such a great grower. peace

Last edited:
G

I just had a good season. I am real glad you are enjoying the show...makes me want to go take more pics,hehehehe. thanks for the extra motivation.
peace,joe
tomorrow more pics

G

all fin...

all fin...

... 1 more week cure and i'll be taisting her...
couple more pics...the nerd ropes are 15 in long 4 scale. and theyre scrumptious too!

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
Reinhold said:
naw man THANK YOU you have no idea how much I love loooking at beautiful buds and you my friend have beautiful buds, no matter the thread I click on from you I know I will see some good looking nugs no doubt. So thank you for being such a great grower. peace

uh...yeah.

nice pictures, joe. :yoinks:

G

Hey Sleepy, thanks man... one Q... do you really poop sprouts? i want to learn... so u swallow seeds whole...do u dig them out of the poop or just plant the whole log? hehehehe, i like ur avatar
peace