G

i play halo 2 & counter strike. peace

Last edited:
G

i playon the 360 live. my name is ...well you guessed it....Hugh G. Rection

Last edited:

dwtc

xbox live is my crack :pointlaug

i was into the HALO2 thing, but there are too many cheaters, so it kinda sucks. i have also found out that the higher you go in rank the more cheaters you find. BATTLE FIELD 2 MODERN COMBAT is the shit. probably got over 2500 sniper kills and 20,000 points all together. my best so far is 45 sniper kills in one game with 2 deaths :yoinks: , i was on point no doubt.

look for :chin: , hey wait a minute, can leo get youre gamer tag and put 2 and 2 together? kinda risky putting that info out don't ya think? just look for that guy behind flag 2 at backstab snipen mullets,,,,,,,,dwtc

Freakshow

Hello, I'm Freakshow, and I am a Call of Duty 2 addict. I should be back on Live soon. My son has the 360 and he lives with his Mom

Lonewolfy

Hehe just got my xbox360 back from the repair center. JJVTEC is my gamer tag and yes we play halo2 often :)

P

PersonalSmoke

I haven't played much online lately, but Gears of War and the new Rainbow Six is coming out so expect to see me online a ton pretty soon.

Last edited:
G

dwtc;

That also got me thinkin...can they put 2 and 2 together...hmmmm, rather not find out.

Been an H2 junkie for quite a while now.. In case you guys didn't know, Bungie just announced they are putting out more maps for H2 in the spring, as well as doing a public Beta for H3 in the spring.. Fuck. Yes... bungie.net baby.

Oh yea, just got Gears of War, too. amazing graphics. Online is quite cool as well but it won't have the staying-addictive power that Halo does.. still a lot of fun though.. Highly recommended.. But put that fucker on a big screen, crank up the sound system, turn off the lights and there are parts that will just make you jump and say "HOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT"..

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
so instead of posting gamerId ...just put a yes or no ...then people can pm you ifd they want to play right?

Yes :smoke:

Peace

B

BeAn

YEAH!!...just got XBlive today, PM's a'welcome all you gamers lol. :wave:

GRAW, SaintsRow and Battlefield2 MC are all i got at the moment...GOW looks good though, a trip to Gamestation is in order me thinks.. :chin:

Keep it green dudes!! :sasmokin: