What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Garlic Done @ 46 Daze!

Bunz

Grown under a 600 Hortilux in Ocean Forest Soil. Grow Big in veg & Pure Blend Pro Soil Formula in flower. Flushed last 10 days. Enjoy!

Bunz :D

231282504_Garlic_a-med.jpg

231282504_Garlic_d-med.jpg

231282504_Garlic_h-med.jpg

231282504_Garlic_i-med.jpg

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look at that disgusting piece of shit plant! It doesn't even look like pot! what a disgrace! Horrifying! Putrid and... quite gorgeous now that I.... Yeah, it's pretty damn lovely actually :D

cc

omega7

Im calling bullshit it on this one. There is no fucking way that is garlic. I eat garlic all the time and it looks way better than that. HAHA yeah like CC said they are lovely. I have to ask what got this bud the name garlic? Does it taste like that? Does it go good on bread and with pasta? I like the way the buds grow. Shes like an opened up audrey II

HIGHRIDER

I LIKE YOUR STYLE

I LIKE YOUR STYLE

Yeah like i said "I like your style", cause all i ever see is new a

differnt strains . So it seem's to me that your the kind of guy

everybody likes or you would'nt have some of the strains you got.

So in turn it probaly meens that you are a good guy,or no one

would bless you with the major strains in the game. I am glad

to make your friendship. I formaly introduce myself i am

HIGHRIDER . I can't wait to see what you show us next .

HIGHRIDER

P.S. I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE GIVEN ME SOME SEEDS LIKE FIVE YEARS AGO . THEY WERE BB AND MISTY.IF YOU REMEMBER LET ME KNOW.I ALSO THINK YOU WENT AS BUNZBOY?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Re: I LIKE YOUR STYLE

HIGHRIDER said:

HIGHRIDER

^^^Shhhhh!!! That's an industry secret! :D
j/k
You explain the thing perfectly...
peace,
cc

Bunz

Thanks one & all for the props & replies. She has a definate pot smell to her, but not a garlic smell per say YET! aOnce she dries up a week or so, I think her true smell will come in.

HIGHRIDER said:

HIGHRIDER

Thanks Highrider :D I just try to treat people the way I would like to be treated & am here to grow the best pot I can........ I've been blessed w/ many good friends who are willing to spread the love.....

HIGHRIDER said:
P.S. I THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE GIVEN ME SOME SEEDS LIKE FIVE YEARS AGO . THEY WERE BB AND MISTY.IF YOU REMEMBER LET ME KNOW.I ALSO THINK YOU WENT AS BUNZBOY?

Yep that was me.................wow that was a while back......... how'd those do for ya??

Peace :wave:

Bunz :D

S

strain_searcher

Leaves Wow

Leaves Wow

Those leaves are so amazing. I vote for best mj leaves. Its amazing how they still look like that the end of flower as well.

That's looks like the Garlic I have. The darkness of the leaves is crazy. Makes them appear ominous to say the least. Nicely grown. Garlic doesn't get much mention but it is a personal favorite of mine.

See what you did Now?? Herb has to germ some Garlic.

Last edited:

lost sailor

wow,
i remember i smoked some bud someone called garlic several years ago but i dont think it smelled like garlic.
maybe someday when i have a grow or two under my belt i will
give that stuff a try. where can i find it?

L.S.

G

Forgive me for asking Bunz, but were those pics taken just before harvest? If so, I have to say they don't look "done" to me!
46 days? That's not even 7 weeks and the trichs are less and very likely all clear, and the weight is like 30% less than it will be in 10 days to two weeks...
Not trying to be critical, maybe you like "cerebral" over "couchlock" but those are beauty plants, and I hate to see 'em taken before their time!
(they do look quite "green" I'd say too...)

Just my 2 cents...

Nice work!

:abduct:

Last edited:
G

Not done?

Not done?

Wow that looks awsome, and if it stil has time to go it must finnish like little white cloves of garlic.

Citrus_OG

Crazy Composer said:
^^^Garlic smells like garlic. It should anyhow...

I remember reading that Garlic bud didnt smell of garlic, yet it just reek ALOT, like, as the same amount as garlic would smell, the smell of the pot is just very very strong.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Huh, I've had garlic that smelled like nothing else BUT galic. It was one of the coolest plants I ever grew. One hell of a stone too. Looked nothing like this one though...

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Just got me 4 Garlic beans

Just got me 4 Garlic beans

They are old and I hope they germ, Hope they look like yours if they do!

Any more info on this strain?

Thanks for the thread!
Sin:wave:

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
garlic

garlic

sensi seeds has one called shiva-shanti that's supposed to taste like garlic..... it's cheap too ( S.D ):D