What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Storing Cannibus

high_hopes

Hey all - not sure where to put this question, so move if necessary Mr. Admin. ;)

What are the best ways to store 1/4oz bags of cannibus? Air tight container? Freezing?

Thanks.

Diego

yeah always keep in glass is what I suggest for personal small storage. Getting technical I dont know where I read this, but those plastic bags or anything plastic for that matter causes static much quicker than glass storage. And the static in the long run causes a small magnetic reaction usually taking the crystals and hairs off your drier nugs but wet as well faster. Thats why you always see some people who store long term in bags have that hazey look to them, thats the thc. Atleast in glass you get to smoke the crystals after a few months of build up. I made that sound really complicated lol. I just prefer glass lol with that ed rosenthal like ask ed reply.