What's new

Remembering Amsterdam

2ndJeneration

Hello to all my new friends from Amsterdam! Finally up and posting! This is Jen, JB's daughter.
Wanted to thank everyone for such wonderful memories and all thier hospitality. It was a trip i will never forget, from willy wortels to the bike tours and the milkweg, all great peeps and great smoke. I guess my dads not such an old fart after all!
Hope to keep in touch with everyone and to visit the dam again soon! :joint:

G

Great to meet you 2ntJen and your father is pretty cool for an old guy:) Hope you make it back next year. Continue your thread and give us a younger persons point of view, i went there when i was......younger. How was the trip for you and how did your friends react?
Peace
MOD

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Hehehe... Glad to see ya signed up and posting. The Ms. and I really enjoyed smoking and chatting with you guys at amnesia... Cool screen name btw, now ya gotta find an avatar...
Peace and Love

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
ola Jen ... Hope you enjoyed Holland ...! I always do

I agree you gotta find a cool avatar lol
Nice to see ya

Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi Jen,

it's cool to see you signed up here.

it was great meeting you and your dad. Please give JohnBud my best.

hope to see you guys again next time.

peace out

gaius

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi

Hi

So good to see you online, was a true pleasure meeting you and i loved the fact you and you dad were on the trip together, he is such a cool guy and beautiful smokers are always a pleasure to be around (we are getting quite a collection of babes at ic with growing skills)
I cant wait till next time and im already getting a serious trim collection together for next years bubble hash, here are pics of the last lot.

Im real interested as to how involved you are in the growing(does ya dad let ya in the grow or hog it to himself? lol) so let me know and also tell me a little about what your favourite smokes are too?
Looking forward to seeing you around.
Peace

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hi Jen, It was a pleasure to smoke n' toke with you. And JB you did a wonderful job raising her. both you people are a joy to be around. Looking foward to see you posting.

JohnBudd

I had just as much fun as you, sweatpea! In todays world, is difficult to discuss our hobby, so was most excellent to chat with like minded folks.
We will most certianly do some cool-ass roadtrips such as Adam....your always welcome to tag along with me girlfriend.