What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lifesaver x Atomic Haze Outdoors

These are about 2 weeks old. Growing in pots of organic miracle grow garden soil (chicken manure and other regular soil ingredients) plus some Acid Loving Plants fertilizer I found that contains a mix of bone, blood, crab, and kelp meal, plus some guano and other goodies. Mixed this up with some perlite and dolomite lime. Thought i'd share some pics.

Nope it's not my own cross, but I definitely feel like it's a personal strain in a way. Before OG went down I was very fortunate to meet an extremely kind gentleman on there who offered to send me a bunch of his stock. I had been looking for the right kind of genetics and he PMed me and told me he had plenty from his last BX. I feel this combination was exactly what I was looking for. A couple weeks later I ended up with a verrry generous donation :D I know some were also sent to one or two other OG members.

I should have enough of these to find 20 different phenos if that many even exist which I believe is possible. Sadly since OG went down I lost all the info I had on the strain but here is what I recall from memory: The first cross was a result of a room of BOG's Lifesaver (from near the time of original release) pollenated by a very tall Atomic Haze from Dr. Atomic. The first backcross was a room of the progenies pollenated by a lemony Haze dominant male. I believe the second cross was also something like this. Anyway I love this creation and feel blessed to have these seeds. The plants become extremely beautiful during flowering.

I thought I would update with some newer pics. They are really starting to explode with growth now. I think they found all the goodies I burried near the bottom of the pots :D One thing I really like about this strain is that it has so much variation but in a way all pheno's are very similar. Some grow with very indica looking characteristics like the short internode spacing but surprisingly enough almost all are very sativa :)

Last edited:
G

hey dude previous pics look great!

How are they doin now, got any updates for us: :D :p

tokasaurus

Yo chronic!

Yo chronic!

:D I am growing 1 plant from the same genetics, LSxAH :yummy:

It's only a baby but hopefully she will grow to be a proud mother of many buds.

Here's a pic I got from last week or so.